Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else an AntidepressantCel

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★
Been feeling like shit for a long time and valentines day has made me worse doctor prescribed me antidepressants and i took my first Ssri today anyone else use them?

the only shit my doctor gave was an supplement of serotonin

Been taking that shit all my life, fat lot of good it's given me.

300mg of bupropion

imagine taking jewish meds

I tried them for a while. Their effects on me were:
  • Made me fat
  • Made me emotionless
  • Made me suicidal
  • Had withdrawals so bad I wanted to cut my wrists
That being said, I felt happiness ONCE on them. A real feeling of happiness, as if two decades of torment washed away from me. As if I was a normie. I was driving home, I felt the sun hit my cheek and I just felt... fine. Like it was all good. I quit shortly after that cold turkey for no reason whatsoever, but I did enjoy that feeling.

after a few weeks, tell your doc that the pills dont work. What you actually want is NDRIs, the best anti depressants that can give you the drive to actually improve your life despite your shitty stats. If it weren't for the side effets fucking me up I could've done better during my 20s. I'm sure you won't be as unlucky as me though, I'm cursed by God to live a life of suffering. Rationally I'm an atheist but it would make perfect sense for there to be a god entity which despises me or sees me as trash that exists to entertain it

Last edited:
No I haven't, heard it has some side effects tho.

I might get them soon tho.

I tried them for a while. Their effects on me were:
  • Made me fat
  • Made me emotionless
  • Made me suicidal
  • Had withdrawals so bad I wanted to cut my wrists
That being said, I felt happiness ONCE on them. A real feeling of happiness, as if two decades of torment washed away from me. As if I was a normie. I was driving home, I felt the sun hit my cheek and I just felt... fine. Like it was all good. I quit shortly after that cold turkey for no reason whatsoever, but I did enjoy that feeling.
Thanks for the reply

after a few weeks, tell your doc that the pills dont work. What you actually want is NDRIs, the best anti depressants that can give you the drive to actually improve your life despite your shitty stats. If it weren't for the side effets fucking me up I could've done better during my 20s. I'm sure you won't be as unlucky as me though, I'm cursed by God to live a life of suffering. Rationally I'm an atheist but it would make perfect sense for there to be a god entity which despises me or sees me as trash that exists to entertain it
Thanks brocel i`ll look into this

Yes for 4 years now but im tampering

imagine taking jewish meds
You are obviously not depressed enough. Go outside and have fun with your friends instead of rotting on here. LARPing will do you no good.

You are obviously not depressed enough. Go outside and have fun with your friends instead of rotting on here. LARPing will do you no good.
Lol yeah it's funny for me here seeing people NOT medicated their whole adult life. But I guess they got me nowhere, although I'm still stunned when incels don't at least try.

I haven’t felt happy for my entire fucking life

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

Yes I’m taking a new one now. Hope it does something :feelsbadman:

i have a stash of 150mg venlafaxine/effexor and can still order more, has a 50/50 effect tbh, either makes me very happy or suicidal

I bought St John's wort and started making tea with it. It's supposed to be like an antidepressant, but without the side-effects. I put 1 tablespoon of it into 2L of hot water, let it steep, and drink it. I have felt more cheerful lately. It does cause drowsiness, so try to end the day with it.

I take 15mg of mirtazapine. It helps me sleep. :feelscomfy:

He's just a fakecel normie larping here just ignore him.

majority of depressed incels do not take anti depressants

That's Sagiri's pussy I think the mods banned 2D foid avis including Sagiri's cunny at some point and replaced it with a clown but it's still there so I guess it's allowed again
I didn't know her name or where she's from, just saw her posted a lot on imageboards. Very cute character, good taste brocel.

Antidepressants are cucked please don't take that shit

I got off of them. I believe the CIA indoctrinated my meds so I'd commit a mass shooting to support the democraps plan of taking away the second amendment. Ever since I got off of them, the glowy thoughts went away.

i have a stash of 150mg venlafaxine/effexor and can still order more, has a 50/50 effect tbh, either makes me very happy or suicidal
Yeah i`ve heard of venlafaxine