Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like demonic entities are against me

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Recently my life has been shocked by many terrible things like i lost everything i built for years since i returned to my country, money/family/social issues and overally just bad things.

However shit has turned worse for me on the sense I'm being a subject of demonic attacks/demons since i dont feel safe anywhere i go, i have extremely weird nightmares and a lot of negative energy attracted towards me.

Has anyone else suffered from a demonic attack or currently suffers from psychosis?

There is indeed spiritual warfare going on,
worse than the years prior to 2019.
Satan and his minions are doing a great job, corrupting the minds of females.

We as a whole equilibrium of consciousness are doomed to serve eternal punishment by higher forces, forces that are obscured to us. They are nestled in a higher realm of thought, incomprehensible to us all.

We are merely ants on a hill suffering from the unfathomable stomp of satan

Demonic attacks? No. I dont think so. Can you describe it better?

Demons doesn't exist they are aliens.

Satan and his minions are doing a great job, corrupting the minds of females.
SumatraPDF kjl8MYsFnv

This thread has become insane.

Every murder and war in history was influenced by Satan or his agents, go figure.
Yeah totally every murderer and war in history was influenced by Satan:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: While in reality vast majority of them were Christians/Muslims and acted like mass murdering God (aka Council of Aliens If translated Elohim or Dragon God if translated JAHWEH)