Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else been told they where tall by their mother growing up, but are obviously not tall?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This is definitely an instance of mothers deluding their sons into thinking they are better looking than they really are.
Since my mother is average height female, she would always tell me I'm tall and give me compliments like "my tall son". Obviously I was just tall compared to her, but compared to other guys I was average to short. I actually believed it when I was younger until I grew up and started realizing I'm just an average height subhuman
Mothers need to stop lying to their sons and filling their heads with nonsense

I was always the shortest skinniest kid, and my family (all women except my grandpa) always bluepilled me telling that boys grow later, then that I would still grow until 21, one time my mother even said 23 or 25 jfl ffs
I had so many blackpills thrown at me throughout all these years but kept deluding myself that things would improve eventually.
Now I'm 23 with the frame of an 14 yo girl.

My mom ALWAYS tells me that. I'm 5ft10 which is slightly below average here. Just stop it mom.
I was always the shortest skinniest kid, and my family (all women except my grandpa) always bluepilled me telling that boys grow later, then that I would still grow until 21, one time my mother even said 23 or 25 jfl ffs
I had so many blackpills thrown at me throughout all these years but kept deluding myself that things would improve eventually.
Now I'm 23 with the frame of an 14 yo girl.
Based grandpa though. No bullshit type of guy

Anyone else been told they where tall by their mother growing up, but are obviously not tall?

Anyone else been told they where handsome by their mother growing up, but are obviously not handsome?

Anyone else been told they big dicked by their mother growing up, but are obviously not big dicked?

OF FUCKING COURSE

Anyone else been told they where tall by their mother growing up, but are obviously not tall?

Anyone else been told they where handsome by their mother growing up, but are obviously not handsome?

Anyone else been told they big dicked by their mother growing up, but are obviously not big dicked?

OF FUCKING COURSE
Chill

Am I the only person here who's mother never once complimented there looks or anything, my mother knew I was genetic shit from the beginning

My mother is midget tier and of course called me tall

No she called me short tbh

I've ran out of copes what do you want me to do I don't even like child cartoons and I've played every single non weaboo RPG tell me where I should put my frustrations

Am I the only person here who's mother never once complimented there looks or anything, my mother knew I was genetic shit from the beginning
Same here tbh, my mother never complimented me on anything.

lol yeah this happened

C5AD9379 5C14 44D1 93FD 4AB36CFEF84A

OF FUCKING COURSE

i was older than most my classmates, so i was one of the taller students.

i'm 5'11 now, so it's pretty fucking normal for the young generation to be this height