Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else cant motivate themselves to do fuck all?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When I wake up I pretty much just drag myself to my computer chair and then back to my bed when its time to sleep

I have stuff I could do but Im just so unmotivated, cant even be bothered to watch movies or anime, I just aimlessly browse the Internet

Same here. What's the point of doing anything when you're hated simply for existing?

Same here. What's the point of doing anything when you're hated simply for existing?
if it counts, im motivated to go on this site, thats about all tbh tbh

I'm honestly surprised at my will. Although I must admit that sometimes I lose my will and just skip all my lectures for the day (never skip work cause I want those cuckbucks).

Yeah.. But, the only thing I'm motivated by is food and beer fml.

yea. gets harder every day i get older and fatter and weaker and uglier and still nogf virgin
no point in trying when a . a 30+ virgin is repellent to any female regardless of her age
Ive been in bed the past few days. havent gone to work. i hope i dont get fired. im contemplating whether to go tomorrow or not. i just want to sleep all day and jerk off. my life has no meaning anymore

it happens when you have no hope. i have a little hope if this apprenticeship thing works out but the second it doesnt i will be begging for the rope again

it happens when you have no hope. i have a little hope if this apprenticeship thing works out but the second it doesnt i will be begging for the rope again
I applied to a bunch of internships and got rejected by all of them

I just want to find some comfy cabin, overlooking a forest, with music, the internet, nice food, a ton of drugs, then fuck around up there until I OD.

I was like this for 3 years. But sleep apnea has made me realize that even though my life sucked before, at least I could exist in a healthy state. I get cucked in my sleep, and literally LDAR everyday. So i'm losing weight to improve the quality of my life.