Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else completely rawdog life?

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★★
It's hard to explain but I go through life with as little affecting my body as possible.
For example
  1. I don't take any drugs or illicit substances. This even extends to avoiding medicine. I will take over the counter stuff if I am really hurting or really sick but I don't like it
  2. I don't drink. I will have a single digit number of drinks a year if even that. But to me it doesn't taste good and is not worth it (for the price)
  3. I don't smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes or weed, nor do I vape or anything like that. None of it has touched these lips in my life. Ever.
  4. I don't drink coffee. No coffee or energy drinks or anything to "wake me up" in the morning or throughout the day. Maybe I'll drink tea once in a while but it is never for the purpose of waking me up. I've never had a cup of coffee in my life.
  5. I don't listen to music. Nothing while I'm walking or when I'm alone or anything. I will listen to game soundtracks while I am playing the game obviously but no music outside that. I turn off the car radio and actively avoid when music playing in places. It's annoying noise.
I go through every day with only my own plain unaltered body and mind

I can't think of other examples this moment but there are more. I feel like I am the complete antithesis of a normie. Even the simplest things that normies relate between I do not even have the slightest clue about like the music thing or interest in sports or anything like that.
Can anyone relate??

God, I wish I was like you. I'd never give up on coffee or music, but I wish I wasn't a degenerate alcoholic.

i drink coffee smoke cigs everyday and use shitloads of drugs every weekend

cant relate, somacel

IM A STREET DOG NIBUUUH
Alice in Chains album

I'm just existing and watching everyone enjoy wonderful, joyful lives while I rot inside and try to find new ways to cope.

I don't take any drugs or illicit substances. This even extends to avoiding medicine. I will take over the counter stuff if I am really hurting or really sick but I don't like it
Same, except allergy medicine which I need after petting my cat.

I don't drink. I will have a single digit number of drinks a year if even that. But to me it doesn't taste good and is not worth it (for the price)
I do sometimes. There's some cheap and nice alcohols btw, but the offer probably depends on where you live.

I don't smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes or weed, nor do I vape or anything like that. None of it has touched these lips in my life. Ever.
Smoked a few times. It's nice. It would get very expensive if it became a habit tho.

I don't drink coffee. No coffee or energy drinks or anything to "wake me up" in the morning or throughout the day. Maybe I'll drink tea once in a while but it is never for the purpose of waking me up. I've never had a cup of coffee in my life.
I drink coffee all the time but I'm immune to caffeine so it doesn't really count.

I don't listen to music. Nothing while I'm walking or when I'm alone or anything. I will listen to game soundtracks while I am playing the game obviously but no music outside that. I turn off the car radio and actively avoid when music playing in places. It's annoying noise.
Silence is nice sometimes but I usually have some music on in the background.

smoke cigs everyday
Quit smoking bro. It may cause balding, Slavs are already at higher risk for balding. Moreover it's not good for your mental heath as well.

Quit smoking bro. It may cause balding, Slavs are already at higher risk for balding. Moreover it's not good for your mental heath as well.
Common slav haircut
Images 37
Heccac93nsg81

seems like from thread I really am alone in this :cryfeels:

1. Only take paracetamol if I get the odd headache. I do take Dutasteride once a day for hair loss prevention
  2. Never drink. Tried a few alcohol drinks, and they tasted nasty.
  3. Don't smoke. Did a few puffs of a cigarette once and it was fucking disgusting.
  4. Never drink coffee in the morning. Only drink it once in a while if I'm outside. Coffee doesn't wake me up in the morning, just makes me feel weird. Washing my face in the morning is enough to wake me up.
  5. I listen to music with heavy bass.

Sounds giga autistic to me. I just do what releases dopamine, which includes weed, music and goyslop

i live the same day everyday alone all the time nobody wants to be around me

Yes, other than coffee which I drink copious amounts of.

It's hard to explain but I go through life with as little affecting my body as possible.
For example
  1. I don't take any drugs or illicit substances. This even extends to avoiding medicine. I will take over the counter stuff if I am really hurting or really sick but I don't like it
  2. I don't drink. I will have a single digit number of drinks a year if even that. But to me it doesn't taste good and is not worth it (for the price)
  3. I don't smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes or weed, nor do I vape or anything like that. None of it has touched these lips in my life. Ever.
  4. I don't drink coffee. No coffee or energy drinks or anything to "wake me up" in the morning or throughout the day. Maybe I'll drink tea once in a while but it is never for the purpose of waking me up. I've never had a cup of coffee in my life.
  5. I don't listen to music. Nothing while I'm walking or when I'm alone or anything. I will listen to game soundtracks while I am playing the game obviously but no music outside that. I turn off the car radio and actively avoid when music playing in places. It's annoying noise.

I can't think of other examples this moment but there are more. I feel like I am the complete antithesis of a normie. Even the simplest things that normies relate between I do not even have the slightest clue about like the music thing or interest in sports or anything like that.
Can anyone relate??
Somewhat.

I’m always listening to music but I absolutely fucking HATE coffee as it tastes like shit.

I DO love caffeinated beverages ie soft drinks because of the flavor and their pleasant fizziness.

And like you I don’t drink (alcohol), smoke or use drugs.

The only drugs I take are prescription based for my numerous health issues and I use a rainbow colored pill organizer to store my weekly intake inside of in order to make the process far less tedious and I enjoy the pretty colors of my pill organizer which I got from Amazon.

The only drugs I take are prescription based for my numerous health issues and I use a rainbow colored pill organizer to store my weekly intake inside of in order to make the process far less tedious and I enjoy the pretty colors of my pill organizer which I got from Amazon.
I stopped taking my anxiety meds a long time ago :feelscry:
i had a pill organizer too

For example

Can anyone relate??
Yeah me too. I tried alcoholmaxxing(Beer) and I didn't even feel anything. It's not for me.

Based music is normie slop. Drugs are based tho

1. I don't listen to music. Nothing while I'm walking or when I'm alone or anything. I will listen to game soundtracks while I am playing the game obviously but no music outside that. I turn off the car radio and actively avoid when music playing in places. It's annoying noise.
Being able to enjoy/endure silence is a nice feat