Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else dealing with psychiatric disorders/illness?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I just wanna quit, deformed brain abuses me.

Yes I suffer from severe mental health problems, the anxiety is the most extreme and limits my activities. This would include any activities of a personal or romantic nature.

Tism, agoraphobia, depression, anxiety, and possibly skizoid personality disorder. (Awaiting the results of the test I had to take)

Tism, agoraphobia, depression, anxiety, and possibly skizoid personality disorder. (Awaiting the results of the test I had to take)
You're diagnosed with all of this?

You're diagnosed with all of this?
Yep. And on medication for all (but the tism) and the skizoid My therapist thinks I have it though
Also I'm 5'6 with a 4-5 face

Yep. And on medication for all (but the tism) and the one I'm not totally diagnosed with. My therapist thinks I have it though
Shit, you're fucking deformed.
Psychiatric medication is one hell of a bitch, and even with that you suffer with these.
It doesn't go away, the mentally ill are doomed till the end of their days.

Shit, you're fucking deformed.
Psychiatric medication is one hell of a bitch, and even with that you suffer with these.
It doesn't go away, the mentally ill are doomed till the end of their days.
ITS OVER

Yes I suffer from severe mental health problems, the anxiety is the most extreme and limits my activities. This would include any activities of a personal or romantic nature.
You're diagnosed or are the minimal amount of the official symptoms for your mental illness true for you?
Can't say otherwise really, I don't know you personally but I do know that having these disorder/illnesses is fucking hell.
I'm dealing with something right now and it makes depressed, ever wanted to put a bullet through your brain? Having these things
sure makes you consider that.

Autism, ASPD, Depression and Anxiety here.

Gets me NEETbux, all that matters.

Diagnosed GAD,SAD, MDD and psychosis

I've been diagnosed with a few things, but I'm not sure all of it is accurate as it's from when I was 16.
Depression, social anxiety disorder, and some sort of psychosis.

A laundry list of them. :lul:

I've been diagnosed with a few things, but I'm not sure all of it is accurate as it's from when I was 16.
Depression, social anxiety disorder, and some sort of psychosis.
How is depression for you? Like, how do you experience it....

does ADHD count??
what about misanthropy??

How is depression for you? Like, how do you experience it....
It's spotty, a lot of days I feel alright, some days I work myself into a state where I don't even want to move. Tbh the only thing that depresses me is my loneliness.

It's spotty, a lot of days I feel alright, some days I work myself into a state where I don't even want to move. Tbh the only thing that depresses me is my loneliness.
Must feel like utter torture, if you're ugly as well it's just a shit show, at least you seem somewhat stable, some turn deranged partially due to that yet you're a vegan(Not a bad thing) AND watch anime.

Must feel like utter torture, if you're ugly as well it's just a shit show, at least you seem somewhat stable, some turn deranged partially due to that yet you're a vegan(Not a bad thing) AND watch anime.
Depends, a lot of times I can force myself out of dysphoria unless I'm too upset to concentrate, that's only happened once in the past year or so. I was crying for about 2-3 hours, haven't cried since.

I'm usually pretty stable so long as I'm not stressed out.

agoraphobia for 7 years bro. just got out of it recently

damn its over for so many incels here