Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Online mental illness tests

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Captain
★★★★★
Do you guys think they're reliable ?
I'd be too ashamed to go to a real psychiatrist so it's the only thing I've done.

A while back I did a test for BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and I got 20/20.
I relate to a lot of the symptoms like mood swings with a small trigger, very sensitive to criticism if it gets to me, unstable self-image, unstable view of others (going from loving them to hate or indifference depending on our last interaction) and feelings of emptiness.
Sometimes I suddenly just feel empty and it's like everything I felt until then was fake (feels way better than being angry at my inceldom tbh).
Can anyone relate ?

My family has a history of mental illness. Is it safe to assume I have BPD ?
I won't go see a therapist because it can't be cured or treated anyway and it would just get me put on the crazy list.

Just my luck to get incel BPD instead of risky-sex BPD jfl.

Idk bro none of these give me any mental illness and i prob got or atleast had autism as a kid had all the signs for it

Not that accurate imo. You can get different results in different websites

I'm like 90% sure I have it too but I'm not going to a psychiatrist/therapist for it for obvious reasons

Not giving Data to Feds

Online tests are bullshit its just a self-diagnosis

dont need to take a test to know