Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else delusionmaxx here?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
It’s a very good cope if you have a good imagination, I just imagine I have a Stacy gf and imagine she’s sleeping next to me while I’m sleeping. Ofc I never talk out loud in my delusions I just think the words.

Sometimes yes

Sometimes when I feel falling asleep I start imagining myself walking around. It usually leads to lucid dreaming.

It’s a very good cope if you have a good imagination, I just imagine I have a Stacy gf and imagine she’s sleeping next to me while I’m sleeping. Ofc I never talk out loud in my delusions I just think the words.
Sounds like a tulpa

Delusionmaxxing is based you can literally apply the face of anyone to the charachter in your head and modify the body as you please

I cannot verbalize anymore, so this cope is mostly useless for me now.

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

Yes.

I imagine being a sports star after a big game.

Approached by a hottie

I used to but not really anymore

I do that too. My shizophrenia makes it even more easy for me to do that.

I used to delude myself into thinking I was attractive for awhile. Long story. I was just the joke like always though.

Mine is quite vivid too. Usually, i imagine myself as a high iq psychopathic Gigachad serial killer.

I delusionmaxx into being solid snake or snake eater.
While i am a skinny fat subhuman :feelshaha:

That's the power of imagination. :feelsthink:

Yes but when I come back to reality I want to kill myself (in minecraft)