Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is a roastie

Turtle02

Turtle02

Recruit
★★★★★
Just thought I'd share a personal case study.
I'm a single-mother-cel and my mom's body count is 20+. As long as I can remember and before that, my mom was in a relationship with 3-5 chads simultaneously.

My dad was a wealthy betabuxxer but even that wasn't enough, as he divorced my mom when he found out she was sleeping with multiple chads. Given the divorce system, you can guess how the rest went. My mom claimed that my dad was the one who cheated, and due to being a foid people actually believed her.

Now she's 52, yet she still hasn't changed. She complains about the "lack of good men" and keeps telling me she hopes to marry a good man someday. It's just really depressing.

Anyone else have family situations as brootal as mine?

Not really. My mom and dad live together in a shaky relationship, but I assume it hasn't gone so badly because my dad is a manlet Chadriguez.
I feel for you, man. Sorry for your poor mother card that life dealt to you.

Fuck your mom, you deserve better. Reach out to your dad? Also it's fucked up in a way but your life would have been so much easier if one of the chads ended up being your father.

My sister is same as your mom, except she dates tallfag douchebags losers.

Every 20+ is.

Not really no. I was blessed with one with anger issues instead. But no whoredom

I'm a single-mother-cel and my mom's body count is 20+.
She told you this?
My dad was a wealthy betabuxxer but even that wasn't enough, as he divorced my mom when he found out she was sleeping with multiple chads.
Do you still talk to your Mom?
Now she's 52, yet she still hasn't changed. She complains about the "lack of good men" and keeps telling me she hopes to marry a good man someday. It's just really depressing.
She deserves to stay single forever for the shit she did to your Dad.

Not really. My mom and dad live together in a shaky relationship, but I assume it hasn't gone so badly because my dad is a manlet Chadriguez.
I feel for you, man. Sorry for your poor mother card that life dealt to you.
Nice-ish
What's it like to live in an actual family

Nice-ish
What's it like to live in an actual family
I wouldn't know, my last positive family memories begin and end before puberty, It went all down hill after that.

FINALLY!! FINALLY I HAVE FOUND AN INCEL WITH A SLUTTY HOT MOM!! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

DM me slutty pics of your mom fucking Chads.

Not my personal experience but from the rest of my experience her complaining about the lack of "good men" later seems to fit in the whole story naturally lmao.

i have a dad who is mentally ill

Reach out to your dad?
Yep, we stay in touch

Also it's fucked up in a way but your life would have been so much easier if one of the chads ended up being your father.
True... Actually that's what happened, but in a monkey's paw sort of way. My "family" consists of my mom and a few lonely, old (70+) chads who rely on her and me to not be totally isolated

nothing new here