Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else fantasize about them getting a rerun on life?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I honestly cant wait. In my next life ill make sure not to jerk off too hard and fix other things in my life to guarnteed ill be famous/rich/ and have a good life.

Last edited:
Wish i could reset it all. Why wait :society::society: Just die now:feelzez::feelzez:

Hope ur right. I think it will be all complete darkness, tho.

BUT... At the same time, the fact that we feel anxious and angry about being celibates, can be a sign of reencarnation. Because how can we desperately want something that we haven't even tasted? There must be something saying to our unconsciousness: ur missing something real good

I have a post about regrets

you won't remember to not touch yourself on the next cycle :feelsUnreal:

all. the. fucking. time.

do you really think we get reincarnated bro?

God no. I only dream of eternal darkness.

yes God needs give us a retry and reparations. ideally though I would prefer to go to a magic world rather this one again

If I can keep my memories and wisdom then I would speedrun the next life. :feelsLSD:

Yes just wish I could go back a few years and change everything

I should've invested in crypto several years ago.

Yes sometimes i imagine waking up one day and I’m 18 again and didn’t live a shitty adult life yet.

If I had a re run at life I want a new face, otherwise no point

I believe with a 70% chance that it will turn out that we can be reincarnated if we want. It will probably be down family lines and in the areas we are from where we have priority or you can go random or go to other species. And not play this game anymore at all if you want.

Say you select random, your new character will be complete random male. For us that is a 99% chance that next life will be better as we are the bottom 1%'ers.