Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else struggle with procrastination?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
It’s so damn hard to get anything done, don’t end up showering till way later in the day, sometimes I miss my shot then have to wait till the next day because there’s no more hot water left. I haven’t even put my recently washed clothes away in the closet, everything feels like a big drag.

I just hate having to do anything other than gaming, watching or eating because I wanna have sex so badly, it’s all I can think about. I wanna feel some fat ass white cheeks clapping against my dick in and out.

My family should serve me like a king tbh and do everything for me. I feel like parents forever owe their incel sons a lifetime of service for giving them such a terrible life. If my dad would’ve just wrapped up like a man and or wasn’t such a weak bust then I wouldn’t be in this mess.

Yeah.

That's why I have to keep a strict rigid schedule to fully commit to something.

Maslow's hierachy of needs.

Live for pleasure, but soyciety won't let you have that.

24/7 it's a everyday part of my life. i don't ever see myself from changing.

I can't get out of bed for 2-4 hours after waking up

It’s so damn hard to get anything done, don’t end up showering till way later in the day, sometimes I miss my shot then have to wait till the next day because there’s no more hot water left. I haven’t even put my recently washed clothes away in the closet, everything feels like a big drag.

I just hate having to do anything other than gaming, watching or eating because I wanna have sex so badly, it’s all I can think about. I wanna feel some fat ass white cheeks clapping against my dick in and out.

My family should serve me like a king tbh and do everything for me. I feel like parents forever owe their incel sons a lifetime of service for giving them such a terrible life. If my dad would’ve just wrapped up like a man and or wasn’t such a weak bust then I wouldn’t be in this mess.
Yes, I definitely relate. I struggle to get anything done, I wish I had a normal brain where I can just focus on getting things done. I'm a NEET so there really isn't much I can do, but still it would be nice to be somewhat productive.

I fap once a week, I play videogames and just watch movies all day, Im boring as fuck and ugly as a mothertrucker whether im thin thicc or somewhat fit, I am never handsome, Never the chosen one.

Ps4 Samurai GIF by PlayStation

We have failed samurais.