Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like they aren't really alive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm not talking about rotmaxxing. I mean that I feel like i'm not really alive at all. All my emotions are so dull except for anxiety, guilt and fear. Even after a productive day when i'm lying in bed, it's like the day never actually happened. It's almost like i'm watching myself from above as an entirely different being. It's a bit scary.

I'm not talking about rotmaxxing. I mean that I feel like i'm not really alive at all. All my emotions are so dull except for anxiety, guilt and fear. Even after a productive day when i'm lying in bed, it's like the day never actually happened. It's almost like i'm watching myself from above as an entirely different being. It's a bit scary.
Pretty sure that’s called dissociating and I do that too :feelsrope:

I never feel like I am alive until I think about it. Most likely bc my life is shit so living in the moment would be awful

i have been obsessing over my separation with my oneitus for 4.5 years now and i still think about her every day. I can't seem to put her out of my heart and also don't want to and so I feel like I don't really exist. I'm basically just waiting for the world to end and living in the past, obsessing over past female classmates that i considered friends

I'm sure it's all a shitty simulation

yes Jews took my life and replaces me with an NPC

All my positive emotions are gone. I only feel shame, and sometimes inferiority when I'm heavily mogged by a Chad or Tyrone. Thankfully no more anxiety for the most part except when I have to engage in conversation with a non blood related foid.

i have been obsessing over my separation with my oneitus for 4.5 years now and i still think about her every day. I can't seem to put her out of my heart and also don't want to and so I feel like I don't really exist. I'm basically just waiting for the world to end and living in the past, obsessing over past female classmates that i considered friends
I don't see my oneitis since November 2021, but I still think about her :feelsrope:

But I think my obsession with her is gradually going away, so lifefuel

I don't see my oneitis since November 2021, but I still think about her :feelsrope:

But I think my obsession with her is gradually going away, so lifefuel
My mother says that "people come and go" but that is not true in my experience. I live in the past and think about girls from then, but my energy is completely gone. Everyone seems to go their own way and live a stale life. Im sure there is an expiration date for everyone. Most people that live materialistic egoistic lives for too long just become demons imo

dissociation, derealization and depersonalization

it's over for schizocels

Normal feeling for me tbh.

damn I feel the same way bro my only emotion is anger

Dissociation

56a8fdb5e93d2a14989983ceabb3ef0f

Not rn but they were moments when I randomly told myself "shit am i alive or am i dead?"

Yes,I have been feeling this way for a long time,later found out there is a name for it-dissociation

I feel like I dont exist,in a literal sense