Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's a miracle im alive rn, my genetic destiny was to die

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
I feel like it's a miracle that im alive rn , I've had such a tough life most normies would've roped, I've endured and survived chronic illness.

At this point nothing scares me anymore not even death, and although my life is not perfect im thankful I'm alive right now.

At the end of the day it's all abt God boyos @RealSchizo @DarkStarDown I'm telling you. Listen to him and the answers for everything will come within!

I feel like it's a miracle that im alive rn , I've had such a tough life most normies would've roped, I've endured and survived chronic illness.

At this point nothing scares me anymore not even death, and although my life is not perfect im thankful I'm alive right now.

At the end of the day it's all abt God boyos @RealSchizo @DarkStarDown I'm telling you. Listen to him and the answers for everything will come within!
I've mentioned I am agnostic, and I have an interest in Paganism(Ave Jupiter).

However, I don't know anymore tbh.

I've mentioned I am agnostic, and I have an interest in Paganism(Ave Jupiter).

However, I don't know anymore tbh.
Based Zeus worshipER.

I´m more into his grampa:

"Goin´ER before it was cool."

Last edited: