Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else get angry whenever they see any female or decent looking guy?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I fucking hate seeing all these low sentience people going about their day and smiling and being happy and shit, fuck them they did nothing to earn it just be born with the right genes. Seeing cocky nt chadlites makes my blood boil, especially their arrogance. they think theyre the shit because of their "hard work" lmao shoot yourself you white motherfucker. And just fuck all females in general, theres not even a particular group of them that are cool or anything theyre all just complete pieces of shit. all do nothing but let their primitive instincts drive them, zero accountability for anything in their lives, using other people constantly for their own gain theyre all just fucking shit people not one of them isnt like that no matter what they say to make you think otherwise.

You should be angry at yourself and ur parents boyo..not strangers.