Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else giga lonely af depressed neet with no gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Just fucking kill me, shoot me in the fucking face and put me out of this misery already

I will never have a gf so fuck it

No. I am a 6’9 Omega Chad with 8 gfs in my haram and a job as a CEO, I just browse .co for da lulz!!

I am KHHV NEET with no hope of getting a gf.

Merry christmas

Yeah. Also everyone I love is suffering from a shitty life so every second is literally torture for me. Everywhere I look it's pitch black.

8 gfs in my haram
7e7.jpg

isn't that like 80% of this sites user base though?

Dunno why you're on chads.co then.

No. I am a 6’9 Omega Chad with 8 gfs in my haram and a job as a CEO, I just browse .co for da lulz!!
relatable tbh

Just numb at this point tbh

Same my fellow chad

Just fucking kill me, shoot me in the fucking face and put me out of this misery already

I will never have a gf so fuck it
Been a NEET for 5 years, sexless during teens, had lots of crushes but none of them loved me back, I usually just sit on my ass for 14 hours a day and masturbate.

Watch it boyo, I literally got a permaban for writing a comment just like this

It's really hard to aprehend this as a KHHV but foids are not worth it nowadays. Read about men who get frivorced, falsely accused of rape, cucked and betrayed in insane ways, etc. This might help you to be more joyful in your single life.