Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else got any XP with HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy)

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Just wondering not medical advice, suffered a brain injury so hence why I went but it did wonders for me I could see it being beneficial for a lot of other cels or even normies not medical advice again do your own research, speak to an expert and make your own decision.

“During therapy, the air pressure in the room is about two to three times the normal air pressure. The increased air pressure will create a temporary feeling of fullness in your ears — similar to what you might feel in an airplane or at a high elevation. You can relieve that feeling by yawning or swallowing.”
Huh doesn’t sound unpleasant

“During therapy, the air pressure in the room is about two to three times the normal air pressure. The increased air pressure will create a temporary feeling of fullness in your ears — similar to what you might feel in an airplane or at a high elevation. You can relieve that feeling by yawning or swallowing.”
Huh doesn’t sound unpleasant
It certainly was in regards to the ears, scored a 3 on the TEED scale, probable bleeding behind the ear drum. Cost me 8k got oxygen toxicity and slept in a bank for that I'd still say worth it. TBIs are a nightmare and dealing with foids or effeminate faggy males via therapy is worse than death.

Last edited:
Yes bro.

My Windows XP computer does run better in a barometric chamber.

It's cheap enough and better than an os update.