Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have ADHD ?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s such a torture. You are constantly hyperactive but tired at the same time. You just can’t chill like other people, because you are constantly stressed out.

I need to get drunk in order to feel and also act like a normal human being, otherwise i can’t even sit still on a chair without fidgeting.

I have difficulty believing many who are diagnosed with it aren't simply normal human beings with less of an attention span than others due to the inherent manner and way of functioning of extremely popularized social media and other online entertainment; I suppose some could legitimately have a disorder that could be reasonably classified as ADHD, but the prevalence of it among attention-seeking foids and normies makes me think otherwise for many... :feelssus:

I don't have 'ADHD', but I do tend to procrastinate often, though not at a rate enough to harm quality of life too much; the effects you describe as likely exacerbated from your experiences as a subhuman in abject isolation and faced with mistreatment. :feelsjuice:

The emotional dysregulation and social anxiety are the worst parts