Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So my doctors suspect I may have high functioning autism

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I filled out a questions form that my therapist gave me after I requested it, then she sent it out, and apparently I got a high enough score to warrant further testing, fuck man. Can’t believe this shit.

I do show a lot of symptoms however. And I’ve always wondered how many other subhuman creatures such as myself are able to boast such great social skills despite being ugly fucktards like me, yet these creatures were able to still have lots of friends and actually act normal in social settings. This would explain everything.

I wish I had’ve known sooner, I wish I had’ve been smarter to notice it. But for some reason autism goes unnoticed in a lot of people. One psychiatrist suspected it when I was 14 but nothing further happened. Fuck, this explains so much why I was always at the lower rung of human filth, even amongst losers I was the biggest loser, all the way up until I finally graduated.

I went my entire high school years without making any long term friends. And the only friends I did make they were guys who has autism funnily enough. But I’m not in contact with them anymore.

How did you find a rapist? Thinking about going back, its been a while.

I thought we all had autism

Autism is just brain damage or retardation and yeah we all have it I feel like mine is pretty bad but I'm not as bad as some