Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have an Instagram account to stalk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I've never had Instagram for it's intended purpose such as making an account where you post pictures of yourself, with friends, etc.
I've always had it to stalk other ever since it came out and I still do.
I use it mostly to stalk females from my class / females from my former HS.
I'm also currently stalking a female I found and turns out she works at this coffee shop near my apartment.
So, anyone else do this too?

Last edited:
I don't even know what that is.

Yes, I have 3, but this foid has it private and won't let me follow. I even added a profile pic and got some follows but still doesnt accept me. I should probably upload pics and have much more followers but it's not worth it tbh

is it really stalking if they post it? all you do is view what they post. stalking is taking it from instagram into the real world
Then I also stalk them, sometimes.
I've followed a girl on my university campus before, all the way to this restaurant where she met up with her friends.

Oh wow, thanks! I never knew these existed.

I've never had Instagram for it's intended purpose such as making an account where you post pictures of yourself, with friends, etc.
I've always had it to stalk other ever since it came out and I still do.
I use it mostly to stalk females from my class / females from my former HS.
I'm also currently stalking a female I found
and turns out she works at this coffee shop near my apartment.
So, anyone else do this too?

I just realized this is an incel trait. I used to do that with an old facebook account too, but back in the day I even downloaded some photos. Quite shameful habit ngl.

Yes, I have 3, but this foid has it private and won't let me follow. I even added a profile pic and got some follows but still doesnt accept me. I should probably upload pics and have much more followers but it's not worth it tbh
Try creating a chad account, try to see if she'll accept that.

I don't even know what that is.
You're too old to know what it is and that's a good thing.
I just realized this is an incel trait. I used to do that with an old facebook account too, but back in the day I even downloaded some photos. Quite shameful habit ngl.
It isn't shameful if you're not caught. :)

Do it

It would be an invigorating feeling when you finally get to see what the cunt shares to her followers

You'll also have an empowering feeling, finally weaseling your way into something that she openly denied you.

Really not worth it.

It would just give a more sad feeling, buddy boyo. A year or two ago I found the account of the first girl I fell in love with. How gorgeous she became... She had some pics with her boyfriend, though. And he mogs me in every possible way. She recently made her profile private. Idk if I'm sad I won't be able to see her again or happy this cuckful habit it's finally over.

She recently made her profile private. Idk if I'm sad I won't be able to see her again or happy this cuckful habit it's finally over.
This is what I fear the most.
That's why I always follow them if they're public so if they ever go private I still have access.

You fap a lot and often feel like shit afterwards because you realize in the foid's pictures she is usually with her bf.

I think it's more appropriate to create another thread about fapstalking to discuss it in depth.

Actually it was a stupid idea. I ended up creating another thread with the same fucking subject. Sorry boyo. Very dumb of me. I tell my fapstalking experiences on the other thread.
Sorry OP.

Last edited:
im using my brother's one