Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else have a weird pressure in their ear?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I don't know why but for months now I have had this strange recurring pressure in my ear.
There could be several reasons, for one I have been starvemaxxing a lot but I have made sure to supplement any nutrient deficiencies so I don't think it's that...
One habit I learned from growing up was to only listen to headphones in my right ear, but it doesn't make much sense as my left ear is the one that's all muffled and full of pressure... so it's not like I'm going deaf.
It doesn't go away even if I swallow, and I've tried using hydrogen peroxide to clear any debris, but there is none. There are literally no symptoms other than that my left ear is muffled...
It's quite distracting and makes it very hard to focus because I can hear my breathing echo within my left ear.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and whether you know what it could be?

Last edited:
I did. I just had to wait for my body to fix the issue itself

Once my parents perish, i'll immediatly commit suicide.
Not sure what inspired you to revisit this post in particular but I'll just say the same thing I say to everyone on this site, which is that in a few years the entire world will have shifted into a new paradigm. Whether or not we'll be able to find meaning in this world remains to be seen, but it's worth sticking around for a bit.

Why are you starving yourself

I have a weird pleasure in my ear too!