Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have really bad trust issues?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Like I legit think everyone hates me and finds me repulsive. Whenever they’re nice to me I think they either have an ulterior motive, want to prank me, or are just pretending to be nice while in reality they are looking down on me for being an ugly loser.

No you aren't the only one I have them too.

You are most likely aren't wrong tho

Like I legit think everyone hates me and finds me repulsive. Whenever they’re nice to me I think they either have an ulterior motive, want to prank me, or are just pretending to be nice while in reality they are looking down on me for being an ugly loser.
No but I do think that people are out to kill me.

I don't even trust my own mother or familly in general.. not saying the rest of the ppl cuz im always paranoid about everyone and everything irl.. you can never be too careful

Last edited:
I do. Because most people actually do that shitty stuff to us

Don't trust anyone who is tall enough or facially attractive enough to be valued as a man by foids and soyciety.