Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else sleep with a Dakimakura?

Do you sleep with a Dakimakura?

• Total voters
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
I'm one of the truecels on this forum that genuinely sleeps with a dakimakura.
I have a dakimakura of a naked foid. I don't even know her name, but I like the design and makes me sleep well at night (its over). It's legit one at least, fake ones are dogshit and dont feel nice.

This one:

I know it's gigaover for me so it is what it is, but it makes me sleep comfy :feelsmage:
Anyone else who does this? Or am I the biggest truecel here?

@SlayerSlayer Do you do this?

Wish I had this.
Maybe if I moved out.

I can’t fall asleep without holding onto a pillow, so kinda? There’s no foid on it tho, it’s just a pillow

I thought about buying one (SFW)

No, but I've thought of getting one. It might make me feel a little less touch-starved.

No, and I wouldn't like to get addicted to this. I'm already addicted to pillow-hugging.

my mother would disown me if I bought something like this. She would also tell her friends and everyone in the family just to have something to talk about

If I say or show mine I'll get banned

I have a dakimakura of a naked foid. I don't even know her name, but I like the design and makes me sleep well at night (its over). It's legit one at least, fake ones are dogshit and dont feel nice.

This one:

I know it's gigaover for me so it is what it is, but it makes me sleep comfy :feelsmage:

I should-- the only reason why I dont is I wish they made more "babe" aesthetic dakis like those sexy 90s comics with the big hair. I would get a copy of wizard magazine and jack off

2024 04 05 18 34 59 90s comic babe   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I should-- the only reason why I dont is I wish they made more "babe" aesthetic dakis like those sexy 90s comics with the big hair. I would get a copy of wizard magazine and jack off

View attachment 1118040
What a fakecel mogger if imprinted anime girls aren't enough for you.

This one:

I have a megumin body pillow that I sleep with.

I even made one myself when living with parents because I was afraid they'll open if I order.
I sew few pillows and covers together and drew big boobed Koakuma from touhou with markers. The problem is that cotton soaked cum and it dissolved marker and stinked.

Currently I'm a proud owner of 3 different covers bought with wagecucks' money I get for being autistic B)

I have nothing on it yet but I have a long bodypillow to hug in bed

you make an odd point. Who am I to play favorites with hentai?
You have to buy it. You can get a solid Dakimakura for 70 dollars and then the pillow maybe 40 dollars, call it 150 dollars maximum.
They also have dakis of thick robust sluts @wereq

Is that a Japanese shotgun brand?