Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else having trouble with this site

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Its become slow recently, My other services works fine, But .is is just slowly loading like a smudge taking forever to load a thread sometimes.

Maybe this can be improved

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle #Proudweeb
Maybe my goodfellas will look into an improvement to this bug
Recently this site has also been down alot and other users also had
these problemes while browsing, Sometimes its fast sometimes its slow
and sometimes it wont even load.

Its not my internet as everything else runs fine and dandy on high speeds.

Why do i have high speed? It was forced on me so i have to pay more for internet, Atleast the speed is better tho.

Also the spinning dot circle is getting annoying

Right now no problem but yeah this website has problems often compared to others.

works fine for me

works fine for me
Other users have also told me they have problems with this site, You are lucky.

Maybe a fix or a patch will come soon.

Like a 5 minutes ago i had this problem, it happens like at least once in a week or smth.

image1_hu5cfb2b1b17ab7b01a85ad22be3018169_29229_922x640_resize_q75_box_3-24160c6e.png

Like a 5 minutes ago i had this problem, it happens like at least once in a week or smth.

image1_hu5cfb2b1b17ab7b01a85ad22be3018169_29229_922x640_resize_q75_box_3-24160c6e.png
Yeah i hate that error, Im about to reply to someone and this happens then i forgot what i was gonna write.

At least incels have their own place to discuss stuff. I think it would be good if admins would place some limit on media size user can load per time, cause i think storage costs money. There is a user here who used some script and copied all the users avatars and posted them in media.

At least incels have their own place to discuss stuff. I think it would be good if admins would place some limit on media size user can load per time, cause i think storage costs money. There is a user here who used some script and copied all the users avatars and posted them in media.
What the fuck