Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here a reformed MSTOW?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Long story short, I used to watch MGTOW videos daily from Youtube channels like Sandman. At some point I found out about r/incels and made my way there. The subreddit amused and interested me so I resided there before it got banned. You can probably figure out the rest from there.

"Low IQ, high inhib volcel"

Sounds like you still have the MGTOW mindset tbh

Recognizing you are an incel as an unattractive man is just the only sober conclusion, literally everything else is giga cope.

I cringe super hard at my mgtow days, what a delusional fucking cope.

MSTOW is for 30+ year olds who have been divorced.

I used to cope by browsing r/mgtow regularly. :feelskek:

I miss the uncontrolled craziness of r/incels

I agree with a lot of the philosophy, but can admit that I was sent my own way. It wasn't a choice as I just coped in the sour grapes sorta way. I dodged some bullets, but they weren't even aiming at me so...

I went straight from bluepill to blackpill. None of that MSTOW shit touched me

I dont delude myself with such vile thoughts.
I am incel because I am too dateable, foids cant handle my dateability. :feelskek:

I never really approached any girls because I was shy and didn't see myself being in a relationship with them, so I don't think I can consider myself a full fledged incel.

I never really approached any girls because I was shy and didn't see myself being in a relationship with them, so I don't think I can consider myself a full fledged incel.

if you're shy its because you're ugly and if you're ugly it means you're incel

I used to be an redpiller when they used make fun of incels and put them(in this case, us) as same as "nice guys".

I even used to think that incel was the same thing as "nice guy"(they/we are similar tbh, both rejected by women).

I used to be a MGTOW coper on/off from 14-16. Was also "redpilled" at this time as well.

It didn't last though. Eventually, I took the blackpill and realized that I'm just subhuman to foids and my "situation" was never a choice.

Recognizing you are an incel as an unattractive man is just the only sober conclusion, literally everything else is giga cope.
Exactly!

You need to kill your ego to see the truth! Most men have huge egos and they think they can achieve anything in life with the right amount of effort and the right attitude...

I don't want nothing to do with them

I remember nights binge watching mstow videos... then i stopped for a while and it was later when i found out about the blackpill.

I used to be a MGTOW coper on/off from 14-16. Was also "redpilled" at this time as well.

It didn't last though. Eventually, I took the blackpill and realized that I'm just subhuman to foids and my "situation" was never a choice.

did you ever consider PUA

incels are closer to the truth than mstow.

There's only a handful of men who can genuinely be considered MGTOW. The only difference between your average MGTOW coper and an incel is the level of self-delusion.

There's only a handful of men who can genuinely be considered MGTOW. The only difference between your average MGTOW coper and an incel is the level of self-delusion.

I disagree. The main difference is that MGTOW had sex (and presumably free sex) at least once.

That doesn't seem like much, but it makes a big difference. The lack of sexual experience and the frustration that comes with it is, IMHO, an important characteristics of incels.

I found mgtow after the blackpill. I went through a phase where I got all I needed from their videos. I like the honesty here better though.

The whole IQ thing just angers me because its nothing but a pathetic excuse, unless you are legit mentally retarded IQ doesn't mean shit, all that matters is resources and how bad you want something (how far you are willing to go to get it)

I coped for a bit and told myself I was a volcel mgtow but the more I thought about it, I saw the light and realized I was genetically inferior trash and it was over with me and women.

I disagree. The main difference is that MGTOW had sex (and presumably free sex) at least once.

That doesn't seem like much, but it makes a big difference. The lack of sexual experience and the frustration that comes with it is, IMHO, an important characteristics of incels.
incel =/= virgin. the average guy on r/mgtow may not be a virgin but he can't get casual sex on tinder

Same, before i saw some redpills videos, then i founds VVS channel and the blackpill

I never identified as a MGTOW, but I used to be on the subreddit for a few months before I got mysteriously banned without explanation. Saw a handful of videos and understood the main demographic: middle-aged divorcees who got buttfucked by the legal system in their divorces who then became bitter about women.

I never identified as a MGTOW, but I used to be on the subreddit for a few months before I got mysteriously banned without explanation.
Same. My ban from r/MGTOW was really weird. I really don't think I had ever posted anything worth a ban, and I got no warning whatsoever.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if Reddit did not randomly ban users just to artificially lower the number of subscribers to this sub.

There's something fishy about this anyway.

I self-identify as a MSTOW (as opposed to a MGTOW) so maybe?

Same. My ban from r/MGTOW was really weird. I really don't think I had ever posted anything worth a ban, and I got no warning whatsoever.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if Reddit did not randomly ban users just to artificially lower the number of subscribers to this sub.

There's something fishy about this anyway.

It's reddit. I wouldn't put those tactics past them. They openly censor subs and content that goes against the ideological narrative that they want to promote.

MSTOW

Men

Sucking

Their

Own

Ween