Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here look at pics of male models all day?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
i literally have nothing else to do and i just go thru their instagrams and dream about what life would truly be like if i was very good looking. I think its great cope. Definitely better than looking at stacy whores.

tenor.gif

No. I look at ugly guys all day.

Never

I look at cute nekos / 2d girls all day

6YXnfL.jpg

This is one of my favorites

It's truly over for you when you start saving good looking/ugly looking men's pictures in your hard drive.
Main qimg 005a5734d3f253b34b22b57b6beba480 c

But no, I don't do that.

yes, i get extremely jealous. i wonder if females would actually look at me if i looked like them, probably not.

During my attempt at self improving a few years ago I somehow thought looking at male models would make me look like them lol

i think i turned a bit gay picking up what i thought women would find good looking in men but most male models are soyboys so overall a really gay experience

i used to do this but reading all the comments from roasties was too much to handle, made me wanna rope