Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What sex with Chads is like for foids

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★
152136jw236lljr

A screenshot from a now-deleted Reddit thread:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/1cg9rpj/he_told_me_he_hated_having_sex_with_me/

Her account is over a year old, has activity, over 30k karma, it's real.

Chad gets so much pussy, he can't even bother to pretend to sugarcoat it when it isn't absolutely amazing. He knows he can always get it from multiple women.

He's one of the most gorgeous men I've ever met.
Notice how this is literally the only thing she has to say about him. He's very good looking.
I told myself he's a lovely person he just snapped he was having a bad day
Notice how she makes excuses for him just because he's good looking and she's attracted to him.
01295y1hnt15

I frequently latch onto men that aren't good for me. I have (mostly) stopped.
She even realizes that good looking Chads are toxic and abusive towards her, and she still can't stop dating them.

This bitch is miserable. I want IT to look me in the eyes and tell me this bitch wouldn't be much happier stripped of her 'rights' and forced to marry a loving looksmatch.

What do women do with their freedom and liberation anyway? Nothing. They only hurt themselves chasing abusive good looking men. It's like a drug. Taking away their rights is unironically to the women's benefit.
21095719205y1936

JFL at this :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
So women do like dick pics, but only from attractive men. She also likes large forearms, presumably broad shoulders and big wrists, too. It's over for framelets.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

Last edited:
He told her the sex was mediocre to fuck with her head and give her the drama fix and ego destruction that foids need to remain interested in a guy.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if I woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you, everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.
So what can you do? Nothing. There is nothing you can do.

But there is a way to indirectly get back at women. How? Through Chads. CHADS ARE OUR SECRET WEAPON.

As you've seen from the foid in the example above, foids get treated like absolute shit by Chads. They are absolutely miserable. But they are biologically compelled to only seek Chads. Chads, of course, will treat them like shit and will be toxic and abusive towards them.

It is cope, but it is also lifefuel. Chads are the only thing that can hurt women anymore at this point. They are our secret weapon.

Image 2024 05 05 173641187

I actually hate Chads the most. More than feminists, who I hate the second most.

That being said, not everything Chad does is bad. The abuse they inflict upon women is a reminder that women could be in a relationship with a nice, stable, loving, but ugly guy at any time.

Therefore, the abuse women get is 100% deserved. Women no longer depend on men. THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE. They can leave at any fucking time. yet they don't. They are obsessed with good looking men.

Notice how this is literally the only thing she has to say about him. He's very good looking.
A lot of foods brag about chads look even some whore I was at school with did

Here we have just a classic moment where good looks mean good personality for foids, far worse reasoning than animals

View attachment 1152848
I actually hate Chads the most. More than feminists, who I hate the second most.

That being said, not everything Chad does is bad. The abuse they inflict upon women is a reminder that women could be in a relationship with a nice, stable, loving, but ugly guy at any time.

Therefore, the abuse women get is 100% deserved. Women no longer depend on men. THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE. They can leave at any fucking time. yet they don't. They are obsessed with good looking men.
All Chads should be forced to switch bodies with a truecel

Whores need to get their rights revoked

Whores need to get their rights revoked
Yeah. It's not even out of malice. It's not even to get back at women.

It's simply for their own good. We've seen what they do with absolute freedom: they endlessly chase toxic Chads who hurt them and damage them emotionally.

Women would be much better off married off to a loving, peaceful, looksmatch. Men would be happier, too.

Deserved, fuck foids, you will always be a chad's cheap lay number 1076.

Yeah. It's not even out of malice. It's not even to get back at women.

It's simply for their own good. We've seen what they do with absolute freedom: they endlessly chase toxic Chads who hurt them and damage them emotionally.

Women would be much better off married off to a loving, peaceful, looksmatch. Men would be happier, too.
Nah! Fuck it. I'd cut my left nut off if it meant foids suffering the worst fate in human history.