Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here sleep naked every night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
I pretty much fap myself to sleep every night to stimulate sex. Because I fap naked, I just keep my clothes off and just fall asleep after I fap.

Over for you boyo

Yes, my balls don't get so sweaty this way

No.Im afraid.ill cum on my bed

I pretty much fap myself to sleep every night to stimulate sex. Because I fap naked, I just keep my clothes off and just fall asleep after I fap.

Sleeping naked is high IQ, but not to "simulate sex", as you said, but because it just feels better than wearing pajamas. Nice and loose.

No man. I sleep in the clothes I've been wearing during the day, except with joggies on as I wear joggies around the house (although on the odd day where I don't go outside or can't be bothered showering or changing then I don't change into them as I already have them on).

No man. I sleep in the clothes I've been wearing during the day, except with joggies on as I wear joggies around the house (although on the odd day where I don't go outside or can't be bothered showering or changing then I don't change into them as I already have them on).
Same

No I always sleep with pijamas

In summer i sleep naked

I look at my body, specially at my penis. Sometimes my penis become bigger while I am looking at him. He is full of veins.

No , I always keep my boxers on

I sleep in my underwear sometimes. Never naked though

No.Im afraid.ill cum on my bed

Yu have to risk it. Your penis will start growing while you are naked in your bed. Just watch him.

i sleep naked

I never sleep naked.

I haven’t fapped in two weeks

What if there's an earthquake at night?

Yu have to risk it. Your penis will start growing while you are naked in your bed. Just watch him.
What if I accidentally coom on my dog

I walked outside naked onetime. Only my neighbor saw me.

@2340922 how do you sleep

i either sleep nude or just with underwear

I sleep either naked or in my underwear

i'm too worried that my sheets will slip in between my asscheeks and get poo poo on them