Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else hoping/coping that Tinder gets named as racist by the black lives matter movement?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I'm coping massively of course but I'd love it if this happened and people started calling for it's ban saying that it divides us...which it does.

Never gonna happen because the whole movement is basically ugly feminists encouraging Tyrone's and the ethnics that they are usually disgusted by to rage against the systemic racism which doesn't actually exist in an effort to oust Trump because he has no time for feminist cancer and baby killing.

And it's not gonna matter anyway because Trump is gonna piss on them in November and their pathetic race card will be torn up and they'll cry about something different for 4 years but I just think it would be great if BLM turned on their feminst hangers on and said they want Tinder banned because it is racist.

You're still incel if Tinder disappeared tomorrow.

women will virtue signal freely until it actually affects them. "racial biases for me, but not for thee"

Yep but it will negatively affect foids attention to some extent, even if it is a tiny extent and enrage them...which I'm all for.

Yep but it will negatively affect foids attention to some extent, even if it is a tiny extent and enrage them...which I'm all for.
Honestly more hookups probably happen on insta than Tinder.

tbh. I've literally seen people here claim that people who have had sex are still incels because "it was before tinder". literally not a single thing in my life would change if tinder was deleted tomorrow, if the existence of dating apps is the only thing preventing you from easily getting hook ups you're a normie JFL

It doesn’t seem like blacks call dating racist because they have a pretty good shot in the dating game (except black women who are angry at black men for dating white women).

I don’t want anyone to call dating racist as is. It will just lead to tinder or whoever pushing interracial relationships and race mixing, which is a big no no.

It doesn’t seem like blacks call dating racist because they have a pretty good shot in the dating game (except black women who are angry at black men for dating white women).

Wtf are you talking about? Tinder in the west is alrdy a nazi dating app, mainly coz of self hating noodle, curry and sandfoids none of whom would go for a black guy.

tbh. I've literally seen people here claim that people who have had sex are still incels because "it was before tinder". literally not a single thing in my life would change if tinder was deleted tomorrow, if the existence of dating apps is the only thing preventing you from easily getting hook ups you're a normie JFL
Internet doesn't necessarily make one an incel. LOOKS will definitely make one an incel.

Wtf are you talking about? Tinder in the west is alrdy a nazi dating app, mainly coz of self hating noodle, curry and sandfoids none of whom would go for a black guy.
Literally one of the biggest pushes of black women is them wanting black men to fuck them and not white women. The first related result when I googled “black men” was “dating outside their race”

!

White women are status symbols for negroids And it makes black women heckin seethe.

It already has been called racist and toxic. Like Justin Trudeau, Tinder got it's beatings out of the way before all this riot stuff happened. We already talked about Tinder, now it's time to talk about other stuff.

That would require acknowledging that minority foids love to get fucked by white guys. Which would be criticizing women of color, who are immune to criticism.

Literally one of the biggest pushes of black women is them wanting black men to fuck them and not white women. The first related result when I googled “black men” was “dating outside their race”

!

White women are status symbols for negroids And it makes black women heckin seethe.

Black men go outside of their race at a higher rate relative to their foids. But so do curry, sand and rice foids which increases the pool of options available for average and above white men.

Who are the winners on tinder?

>5/10 white men
> 6/10 black men
>7/10 ethnic men

and pretty much all foids including sheboons

Won't help manlets

Won't help manlets
True. Nothing will help any of us to get what we actually want I don't think. Merely having an account here pretty much proves that we are fucked (excluding larpers and spies). I just want whatever tiny victory/hindrance to women and feminism I can get at this point.

Last edited:
It already has been called racist and toxic. Like Justin Trudeau, Tinder got it's beatings out of the way before all this riot stuff happened. We already talked about Tinder, now it's time to talk about other stuff.

What else is there to talk about? I mean we cant be talking about the fkin weather while we rot as incels.

Sounds more like a reddit comment than an incel comment to be honest :feelsbaton: :soy: If incels want to talk about Tinder forevermore that's up to them. It's a perpetual part of the incel problem regardless of how minor or majorly one thinks it contributes to the problem.

True. Nothing will help any of us to get what we actually want I don't think. Merely having an account here pretty much proves that we are fucked (excluding larpers and spies). I just want whatever tiny victory/hindrance to women and feminism I can get at this point.

What else is there to talk about? I mean we cant be talking about the fkin weather while we rot as incels.

Not "we," I mean the people behind these social movements. They're done talking about Trudeau because they talked about him earlier.

Not tomorrow but in years it may make a difference because removal of dating apps reduces women's options and source of validation. A huge percentage of relationships/sexual encounters are initiated via dating apps and the women who are single are on them getting their ego blew up like a fat hot air balloon so if you encounter these same hogs in the wild they will be just as picky in real life as they are online.

THIS is what needs to be reduced to improve anything. Is it gonna make women angels? No way. Never. But it's a limiting and/or reduction in this technological exasperation of already existing female cuntiness that we need.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back