Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal anyone else jestermaxx as a kid?

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
During my bluepilled childhood I generally took an interest at being a jester and making baby chads and stacies laugh during elementary school. I was the class clown but didn’t realize people were laughing at me instead of with me till I started high school.

many other jestercels here?
:feelsclown:

DC75CEFD D6BB 4365 B21A 450AC240F690

Can't relate.

I was alone all the time.

0 friends, 0 acquaintances, nothing.

i tried and i failed, it kinda worked till we were 13 and guys started becoming simps and hating me for insulting foids

it's fucking abysmal how one year changed these fuckers

12 "hAHA HER BREASTS ARE SO SMALL SHE HAS TO STUFF HER BRA"

13 "STOP INSULTING HER RETARD"

I was like that until middle school. I went from being the class clown to quiet and socially awkward kid.

I did this in late middle school into high school, jfl. Except I lacked confidence in my delivery so it was just come across as cringe and forced at times.

I never did. I already knew that ridiculing yourself for attention is pointless. I was and still am the quiet kid in school

yes im an idiot

It was the only time I got a reaction other than disgust or apathy. I stopped when I realized they were just laughing AT me.

I still have a weird sense of humor, where I find almost everything funny. I think it's a cope to deal with how shitty everything in my life is.

Yeah in high school. I regret every minute of it.

Yeah, in HS. Half of it was trying to fit in one last time, other half was just to entertain myself on the way down.

During my bluepilled childhood I generally took an interest at being a jester and making baby chads and stacies laugh during elementary school. I was the class clown but didn’t realize people were laughing at me instead of with me till I started high school.

View attachment 365100
History of my life.

View attachment 365100

Can relate bro did the same to be accepted.

i was eating grass from the ground for their entertainment nigga

i was eating grass from the ground for their entertainment nigga
I knew kids who ate weird shit tbh it’s a form a jestercelling
It was the only time I got a reaction other than disgust or apathy. I stopped when I realized they were just laughing AT me.

I still have a weird sense of humor, where I find almost everything funny. I think it's a cope to deal with how shitty everything in my life is.
I feel this brocel, literally could only get acknowledgment of my existence when I jestermaxxed

Same, then I got hit by a car and I changed.

I jestermaxxed a bit with my friends but it doesn't matter cos all of them were low tier normies and there was no foid in our group ever.

Same, then I got hit by a car and I changed.
For me the car was being bullied and treated like subhuman trash by the chads and stacies

For me the car was being bullied and treated like subhuman trash by the chads and stacies
I thought I was friend with Chads, somehow when car hit me I figured out they are not my friends and just make fun of me, I refused to play with them at school and they started to bully me verbally.

yes whas known for it until i whas 15 years old then i started hating people

yep, i jestermaxxed like an idiot. being ignored is better than being made fun of, trust me

Did that in my teenage years but failed miserably and ruined my reputation
Better incel than cuck, always

yes but i would rather not think about it