Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else just feel like a complete anomaly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Besides having a suboptimal appearance has anyone else just lived a very unstable or strange life?
I had multiple opportunities to die as a kid and the only reason I'm alive is because of modern medicine
never had a defined social niche because of my ambiguous appearance, I was able to get along with cyborgs and to a slightly lesser extent failed normies
during my childhood and adolescent years I struggled to find a stable base of attachment which further alienated me
a whole bunch of little details throughout my life that just paints a picture of me being some sort of boogieman
My existence is a fucking joke; genetically I am too far away from what constitutes a modern human
my body and my mind just feel completely out of place existing in this world
feels interesting being the genetic scum of my generation

I was able to get along with cyborg
DEDSRS?

I had multiple opportunities to die as a kid and the only reason I'm alive is because of modern medicine
Yeah me too, would've died as a baby if it werent for modern heart surgery techniques

I think I can relate to some degree.

yeah I've known a guy for many years and he's been on image boards since he was a kid
he's pretty damn extroverted bcuz tall and high trust face and having more life experience in general
mentally he seemed way more normal than me, but there was something off that distinguished him from normies
he's the fringe politic/religion type

some others guys I knew ended up working their ass off to try and climb the social ladder and I think they were somewhat successful

i realized that there was something wrong with me & my life when i realized that during kindergarten and primary school (4yo and 10yo) i wan't able to make friends . seriously 0 friends
and that remains the same even now

Last edited:
yeah I've known a guy for many years and he's been on image boards since he was a kid
he's pretty damn extroverted bcuz tall and high trust face and having more life experience in general
mentally he seemed way more normal than me, but there was something off that distinguished him from normies
he's the fringe politic/religion type

some others guys I knew ended up working their ass off to try and climb the social ladder and I think they were somewhat successful
I thought you meant a real cyborg

In pre-school, I knew something was wrong. Junior high was my first :blackpill:

i can relate tbh. from as early as 2nd grade i always felt different.

Besides having a suboptimal appearance has anyone else just lived a very unstable or strange life?
never had a defined social niche because of my ambiguous appearance, I was able to get along with cyborgs and to a slightly lesser extent failed normies
during my childhood and adolescent years I struggled to find a stable base of attachment which further alienated me
a whole bunch of little details throughout my life that just paints a picture of me being some sort of boogieman
My existence is a fucking joke; genetically I am too far away from what constitutes a modern human
my body and my mind just feel completely out of place existing in this world
feels interesting being the genetic scum of my generation
I can relate. It's hard to inhabit a predominant social position.

You're probably high IQ and not an NPC. You just see through all the bullshit, unlike most people.

I was so stupid and dumb that even in preschool I didn't realize anything was wrong. at least you did.

I realize that I'm actually an outlier. My social life is very different from the average person my age. I'm probably 2 standard deviations away from the mean.

can relate..
no idea why the fuck am i still alive.. i should have died long ago when i got heart disease problems
I was able to get along with cyborgs and to a slightly lesser extent failed normies
same.. been friends with a lot of people including some npcs too, but not for long, didn't form any real bonds or relationships
im not going into details on this one
My existence is a fucking joke
and not even a good one, i know the feeling, belive me

Last edited:
I realize that I'm actually an outlier. My social life is very different from the average person my age. I'm probably 2 standard deviations away from the mean.

Yes this. I've managed friends here and there. But I either wrecked them with my autism and didn't even realize it was my fault until years later.

I had a group of NPCs I used to hang out with but that devolved into bullying and fractioned away. I have exactly zero friends I could go hang out with right now.

I have been criticized all my life for the way I walk. The way I dress is not extreme. It's the opposite of it, and it draws unwanted stares.

Yes this. I've managed friends here and there. But I either wrecked them with my autism and didn't even realize it was my fault until years later.

I had a group of NPCs I used to hang out with but that devolved into bullying and fractioned away. I have exactly zero friends I could go hang out with right now.

I have been criticized all my life for the way I walk. The way I dress is not extreme. It's the opposite of it, and it draws unwanted stares.
So much to relate to and walking oddly is for what i am mostly known.