Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like a ticking time bomb?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I feel like each day I’m growing more and more mentally unstable, I can just feel the mental decline. There’s probably gonna come a day where I no longer fear suicide failure or maybe even othER things. That day is still a ways away though. But I feel like I’ll go insane sooner or later, this shit is maddening.

Same, but im too high inhib to take propER action

I feel like each day I’m growing more and more mentally unstable, I can just feel the mental decline. There’s probably gonna come a day where I no longer fear suicide failure or maybe even othER things. That day is still a ways away though. But I feel like I’ll go insane sooner or later, this shit is maddening.
I get lower inhib everyday so it's a scary thought,almost wanted to beat up some homeless woman who wanted a ciggarete

I just prefer to get drunk and game.

I get lower inhib everyday so it's a scary thought,almost wanted to beat up some homeless woman who wanted a ciggarete
Same. I just want to do things to these retarded fucking Turkish foids talking loudly and laughing. But obviously I'd get arrested and that's something I'd like to put off as much as possible.

You will never escape the blackpill. Inceldom is a permanent state

I carry a plyer-BASED multitool to mash ticks with!

But when I was younger I would give the death-look to any that harassed me...

And i was able to back it up.

These days I ain't got the time or energy for that, so "the quick stop" is my strategy. No arm-breaking kindness from me anymore.

I wanted to headbutt a pole walking out of uni today

Before I know it I will finally rope

I try to relax a bit each day to avoid breaking.
Coffee, alcohol, a walk, something.