Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Just Sitting Around Waiting To Die?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
Have nothing going on in my life man. No friends to hit up where I live, shitty job, no girlfriend. How do they expect us to be excited about life when we have no purpose in this world.

i was actually planning on killing myself soon, but my mom said she would be sad even though it would probably be more beneficial for her.

Yep, praying for a war so I can rape then die in peace.

Yes, I often compare myself to an animal. I eat, sleep and shit, but I have no normal human experiences. I just exist.

Holy WATER
Your name looks really nice with a cross through it.
Holy water

No friends to hit up where I live, shitty job, no girlfriend.
Same.
How do they expect us to be excited about life when we have no purpose in this world.
There really isn't a reason. A man's terminal goal is to procreate and have children. Most study's have found men are the happiest when having sex and raising children. It's literally what we're wired to do.

I play video games all day and wait for action figures in the mail. The only thing I look forward too now is when my next GI Joe action figure comes in.