Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm so depressed it hurts to breathe

Hartmann

Hartmann

Recruit
★★
It'a sunny day outside. I can see and hear families, couples and groups of friends laughing, enjoying life to it's fullest. And there is me. I'm like a ghost in this world. Nobody cares about me. If I died tomorrow it would take weeks or maybe even months for somebody to notice.

I can't think, can't do anything. Everything is a struggle : getting out of bed, dressing up, eating. What is the point of all this ? My existence is empty, I have nothing to do, nothing to look for, nothing to live for. I'm living life in spectator mode.

I constantly feel tired, nauseous, I cry sometimes but no tears come out. I can feel my heart pounding, it hurts to breathe. Is this all there is to my life ?

just go outside, climb hills, i used to be the same, i layed down any disctraction for days until i got crazed out by how bored i was, it drastically improved my life.

i remember that knife in heart feeling from severe depression, being in my room with windows opened, sweaty, sad, hearing kids playing around, and famillies grilling

Having no goals or a path in life leads to hopelessness. Thats the case with me.
Is this all there is to my life ?
There's more if you find some enjoyment in them.

just go outside, climb hills, i used to be the same, i layed down any disctraction for days until i got crazed out by how bored i was, it drastically improved my life.

i remember that knife in heart feeling from severe depression, being in my room with windows opened, sweaty, sad, hearing kids playing around, and famillies grilling
Does it get better this way ? Is it possible to be happy with how lonely we are ?

Does it get better this way ? Is it possible to be happy with how lonely we are ?
yes, its possible, but it's not going to be easy, i can sit at home for actual 10 years, door dash food, pussy is buyable, if you play your cards right youll be able to get an asian wife in 10 years.

being bored is your friend, wasting hours on tiktok, and wasteful practices is bad for you, be as bored as possible, make yourself forced to seek happiness.

in my case i started working harder, being happier, growing mushrooms, gymming more often. You still feel lonely, but its better than being unhappy.

im still improving, i reccomend you, (this might take years to even do) I sustained 2 years of rotting in utter depression before meditating for 5 hours, deep thinking about my past traumas. i am also journalling, watching how i can imrpove my day.

yes, its possible, but it's not going to be easy, i can sit at home for actual 10 years, door dash food, pussy is buyable, if you play your cards right youll be able to get an asian wife in 10 years.

being bored is your friend, wasting hours on tiktok, and wasteful practices is bad for you, be as bored as possible, make yourself forced to seek happiness.

in my case i started working harder, being happier, growing mushrooms, gymming more often. You still feel lonely, but its better than being unhappy.

im still improving, i reccomend you, (this might take years to even do) I sustained 2 years of rotting in utter depression before meditating for 5 hours, deep thinking about my past traumas. i am also journalling, watching how i can imrpove my day.
Thanks for the hope. I guess coping is better than rotting. I just have to find worthwhile copes...

Thanks for the hope. I guess coping is better than rotting. I just have to find worthwhile copes...
You're building an empire, i've seen 60 yr old truecels have asian wives simply cuz off money, i don't really care about being loved by a woman, it will never probably happen, to the extent i need, i just want children, teach them what i know, hopefully give them a better lfie than me, put them in soccer practive, have fun with them etc.

Then die happily knowing my legacy is carried away

I do feel like a ghost in a way, my existence noticed but not acknowledged.

No, i will just get mogged

It'a sunny day outside. I can see and hear families, couples and groups of friends laughing, enjoying life to it's fullest. And there is me. I'm like a ghost in this world. Nobody cares about me. If I died tomorrow it would take weeks or maybe even months for somebody to notice.

I can't think, can't do anything. Everything is a struggle : getting out of bed, dressing up, eating. What is the point of all this ? My existence is empty, I have nothing to do, nothing to look for, nothing to live for. I'm living life in spectator mode.

I constantly feel tired, nauseous, I cry sometimes but no tears come out. I can feel my heart pounding, it hurts to breathe. Is this all there is to my life ?
you have to set some objectives, if you are not aiming for anything you are lost, the hard part is to understand what you actually want

you have to set some objectives, if you are not aiming for anything you are lost, the hard part is to understand what you actually want
I agree that one of the main reasons for my mental state is that I have nothing to look for. This is a huge problem because it makes everything pointless and therefore I have no motivation for anything.

The problem is, what kind of objective could I define ?

It sounds like you're having lots of anxiety Bro.

It sounds like you're having lots of anxiety Bro.
It's not really anxiety. I'm not scared of anything. I Just have a profound feeling of hopelessness.

I'm actually thinking about seeing a therapist, I don't know what good it will do but I'm so desperate...

It's not really anxiety. I'm not scared of anything. I Just have a profound feeling of hopelessness.

I'm actually thinking about seeing a therapist, I don't know what good it will do but I'm so desperate...
This sounds brutal Bro. How long does this feeling usually last?

This sounds brutal Bro. How long does this feeling usually last?
It is. I'd say it's been a week. Mostly in the mornings and evenings. I try to keep myself busy during the day : driving, going to the gym, range, walking, just anything to keep feeling alive. But when you wake up or come home alone in your bed, empty apartment, it's fucking brutal man.

It is. I'd say it's been a week. Mostly in the mornings and evenings. I try to keep myself busy during the day : driving, going to the gym, range, walking, just anything to keep feeling alive. But when you wake up or come home alone in your bed, empty apartment, it's fucking brutal man.
It sucks coming home to an empty apartment that reminds me of my situation. You must try to find copes that work for you Bro. It's the only thing we can do if you cannot become a slayer.

It sucks coming home to an empty apartment that reminds me of my situation. You must try to find copes that work for you Bro. It's the only thing we can do if you cannot become a slayer.
My copes are usually videogames, reading, podcasts etc. But recently I'm having trouble focusing on anything. This forum is also a big help, being able to connect with other guys in our situation.

My copes are usually videogames, reading, podcasts etc. But recently I'm having trouble focusing on anything. This forum is also a big help, being able to connect with other guys in our situation.
Those are good copes Bro. Try and focus on those things.

Those are good copes Bro. Try and focus on those things.
They've kept me going so far. I doubt that they won't be enough eternally though. How do you cope with the brutality of this lonely world ?