Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else looking forward to their next covid booster?

Failed to load and avoid vaccine especially boosters at all cost

He lives in a Muslim country, probably severe consequences if you don’t get it

@SlayerSlayer You gonna take the shot after seeing this video?

I got twice, no need for anymore.

Penetration by needle is the only penetration this curry's gonna get. Its ovER

Might get the Novavax, but tbh I haven’t gotten sick since this whole pandemic began yet I’ve been around lots of sick people.

Poor trucel wants to be a normie so badly that he makes tiktoks getting the kikecine. He clearly lives in a lot of existential pain and confusion

Got 2 boosters so far!- So now I have received 4 shots total of Moderna, whew

@SlayerSlayer You gonna take the shot after seeing this video?
like a good messiah he takes punishment for OUR sins. So no I will not take that gay needle

I like his shirt.

Too bad the vaccine won't make him a Chadpreet :feelsbadman:

no vaccine for your face inject T instead :feelsdevil::society:

I got double-vaxxed and I regret it, if what they say about pure non-vaxx blood is true. But I had to do it, at the time, in order to gain entry to attend concerts & visit family
I'm not getting any more vaxxes or boosters, not unless I 100% absolutely have to, I want to be one of the non-vaxx master race after the collapse & World War 3

The doctors should have prescribed him a HGH dose so his life could have been better but instead he takes the covid vaccine in order to save others

like a good messiah he takes punishment for OUR sins. So no I will not take that gay needle
I understand now, he was vaccinated for our sins

I only got the swine flu vax in like september 2009.. i was 16, they came to my high school. I had no parental guidance, i had a 16 year olds brain & knowledge.. and i was influenced by group/peer pressure from class & teachers. It was basically as if my parents jammed it into my arm themselves. No jabs or tests this time around though.

When minors have things done to them, its the parents fault. The brain isnt developed enough until idk.. 21,22, until you can make true large decisions yourself. Prior to that, you´re just an extension of the choices of your parents, like a puppet to their will. If i had kids, i´d teach them a bunch of stuff that my parents never told me.

Last edited:
Not had a single one