Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricemonkey says Asian men slay in Poland

There was no innovation, no great ideas

Just one giant study hall and rice farm

Ricecels are at the bottom in EVERY aspect

Asians never invented anything though. They were just put and peaceful
not true

east asia is very advanced but i disagree about some takes on this thread ( like japan defeating western hegemony when they are american colony with korea )

East Asians mog Sands in terms of civilizational developments & achievements
Arabs have not been given a chance to breathe in the modern era for such a comparison to be accurate. Comparing arabs who have been victims of constant western interventions is not the same as Japanese or Korea or china

I know niggers and pajeets use "muh white man colonialism" as an excuse for why their countries are shitholes, but in our case, it actually is true. Because we actually HAVE PROOF for what our countries would look like without war.

Oman, for example, is full of a bunch of brown 80 IQ arabs, they probably have genetic mixture with west indians tbh. If they can build a safe 1st world country thanks to oil and no jewmerican wars, there's no reason to assume iraqis, syrians, or palestinians, who would naturally have higher IQ, better lands better climate, and more Aryan dna, wouldn't fair better than gulf arabs.

And let's not ignore the enormous population differences between MENAs and asians. There's like 3 billion asians and only 400 million Arabs. That factors in heavily to what each side can accomplish

Last edited:
Arabs have not been given a chance to breathe in the modern era for such a comparison to be accurate. Comparing arabs who have been victims of constant western interventions is not the same as Japanese or Korea or china

I know niggers and pajeets use "muh white man colonialism" as an excuse for why their countries are shitholes, but in our case, it actually is true. Because we actually HAVE PROOF for what our countries would look like without war.

Oman, for example, is full of a bunch of brown 80 IQ arabs, they probably have genetic mixture with west indians tbh. If they can build a safe 1st world country thanks to oil and no jewmerican wars, there's no reason to assume iraqis, syrians, or palestinians, who would naturally have higher IQ, better lands better climate, and more Aryan dna, wouldn't fair better than gulf arabs.

And let's not ignore the enormous population differences between MENAs and asians. There's like 3 billion asians and only 400 million Arabs. That factors in heavily to what each side can accomplish

I'm not Muslim or Arab
you're sure as hell invested in promoting middle easterners as "white". this is rather revealing. you may not be any of those, but you are sure as hell not a white european.

Butt hurt gook
All you do on here is make threads about chinks and gooks :feelskek:. Even though you think they have small dicks, you can't keep them out of your mouth :feelskek:. Can't go one day without making a race thread. What a faggot

you're sure as hell invested in promoting middle easterners as "white". this is rather revealing. you may not be any of those, but you are sure as hell not a white european.
Middle easterners can be white or brown. I don't know why you want to deny this so badly

Screenshot 20240409 022134 TikTok
Screenshot 20240217 085833 TikTok

All you do on here is make threads about chinks and gooks :feelskek:. Even though you think they have small dicks, you can't keep them out of your mouth :feelskek:. Can't go one day without making a race thread. What a faggot
I've only ever made 1 thread about chinksects in recent memory. What are you yapping about retard?

Pure gooks
B04807ef af84 41f2 b211 6bbd7e4929e1

Vs superior mongoloids genetically upgraded by MENA blood

Gygggg
Screenshot 20240209 080907 TikTok
Screenshot 20240307 234004 TikTok

Holy straw man
Maybe but I've seen you make more than one thread on this and you're in every thread that shits on them. What are you, a self-hating chink? You claim to be only 1% turkish and nothing else, yet you are extremely obsessed with orientals. Something isn't adding up here kek.

But If I said, I loved Kpop and that Japnese are Hardworking people with safe streets, then, I'm white right? You remind of that Kenyan sheboon who told the guy who does chadsfishing here, that he was a black dude, because, a white person could never do what he did to women( the guy is literally a white Muslim concert) typical, slave mindset. I don't blame you, it's typical for your kind

Last edited:
Maybe but I've seen you make more than one thread on this and you're in every thread that shits on them. What are you, a self-hating chink? You claim to be only 1% turkish and nothing else, yet you are extremely obsessed with orientals. Something isn't adding up here kek.
So you're central asian then? Or you have cuck fetish for arabs
He's a White-passing MENA

Threads like this are stupid tbh because only incels are gonna see them and the ricecels here are all self-hating so they agree anyways. Why don't you go post on looksmax.org instead and see what happens, it will go on for like 10 pages.

So you're central asian then? Or you have cuck fetish for arabs
I'm arab iraqi who speaks turkish.
Maybe but I've seen you make more than one thread on this and you're in every thread that shits on them.
well yeah, because ricecucks are an embarrassment. You guys love sitting around doing nothing while your own women suck and fuck white, black, arab, even indian men. Youre thr least masculine and most docile race.
What are you, a self-hating chink? You claim to be only 1% turkish and nothing else, yet you are extremely obsessed with orientals. Something isn't adding up here kek.
I'm like 98% east anatolian, north iraqi, and west iranian. 2% kazakh/mongolian

well yeah, because ricecucks are an embarrassment. You guys love sitting around doing nothing while your own women suck and fuck white, black, arab, even indian men. Youre thr least masculine and most docile race.
All ricecels already know this though since most ricecels are self-hating. Go argue your points on .org or aznidentity redpillers instead if you want to convince someone.

Then why he is so obsessed, something definitely happened over there kek
First off, i dont have to jusitfy shit to you. I can discuss whatever topic i want

but still, i will give you an explanation

The nature of asians on the dating market is one of the most potent blackpills there is, such that even normies have been aware of it for decades. This is why its such a fascinating topic to discusss. Asians are the ultimate proof that looks > hard work, looks > muh civilization, looks > muh technology. They are THE EASIEST group to use as an example to show that women don't care for betas. It also becomes even more pathetic when you see Asians crawling on their knees worshipping white men who see them as insects with no masculine vigor

answer to what? i'm asian. i don't care what some brown person on the other side of earth thinks of me.
Jfl at this Gook. @Made in Heaven
Post an unbleached image of a gook, I'm a graycel. Imagine, having the audacity to call
Anyone, brown when you're a seamonkey

Threads like this are stupid tbh because only incels are gonna see them and the ricecels here are all self-hating so they agree anyways. Why don't you go post on looksmax.org instead and see what happens, it will go on for like 10 pages.
That site is a fucking joke: Somehow, it managed to be even worse than this shithole.

We also have tons of Whites on here who whilst I wouldn't say are "self-hating" seemingly are fine with mass-immigration from shitholes, which will still impact their QOL: Many here also love to throw around the epithet of "SFcel" simply just because I'm White & see the issues with multicultural/multiracial societies, when by most metrics I'd be considered "left-wing" since I support redistribution of wealth from richfags.

Thread de-railed.

when you see Asians crawling on their knees worshipping white men
the irony in this is pretty funny. you and OP are known to hold whiteness in high regards. You were the white worshiper the whole time mate.

the irony in this is pretty funny. you and OP are known to hold whiteness in high regards. You were the white worshiper the whole time mate.
Kek true. :feelskek:

Asians are the ultimate proof that looks > hard work, looks > muh civilization, looks > muh technology.
Mostly because the culture negates the masculinity. I've seen many EA slay over here as long as their parents were rich so they taught them to not be cucks/studycels and be like jocks. And all thugmaxxed asians I saw slayed, like those filipino and cambodian gang in california. But all the studycels were meek and timid. Because East Asian culture rewards submissiveness and deferrence and is almost matriarchal in nature (ex the men are literally trained to wageslave and studycel from birth while , the woman does whatever she wants and raises the children to submit to her and thirsts after foreign men). East asian culture is what is cucked (except mongolia and nomads). Look at these bluepilled Uncle Rogers who are justifying "alternative masculinity" and that asians should just "statusmaxx their way out of racism". That is the mentality that leads to weakness.

Jfl at this Gook. @Made in Heaven
Post an unbleached image of a gook, I'm a graycel. Imagine, having the audacity to call
Anyone, brown when you're a seamonkey
sure i'm asian. vietnamese in particular. i fully acknowledge it. unlike you, you dodge the question like a coward when someone asks your ethnicity. are you ashamed of your own ethnicity or what? lmao.

But if all east asia started acting like mongolians for examle then the problem would just solve itself. This is like similar to NTpill you know, when the culture the collective mentality is weak and cucked most asian men are gonna turn out fucking weak as hell.

Gaslighting. This thread was about how, ricecels can't Geomaxx. And the post on r/Asian masculinity was cope, because, women aren't into Asians, despite kpop halo. I argued that slavic women(Russians mainly) are into Turks and arabs which is true. There are so many Turkish, Russian couples. And you ricecels argued that Asians slay in Poland, which is not true.

Youre thr least masculine and most docile race
this is just a poor understanding of asian culture in general. asian culture is conflict avoidant in favor of social harmony.

this is just a poor understanding of asian culture in general. asian culture is conflict avoidant in favor of social harmony.
" Conflict avoidant" more japnese post war propaganda, spread through anime. Next

That's what I was talking about earlier, you know, it is very bad thing for modern times, maybe ancient times is good, but now you need to be strong

I argued that slavic women(Russians mainly) are into Turks and arabs which is true.
well that's questionable, because you haven't posted anything convincing, like some statistical evidence for example. you merely made a claim and said "it's true" and you expect me to believe you?:lul:

sure i'm asian. vietnamese in particular. i fully acknowledge it. unlike you, you dodge the question like a coward when someone asks your ethnicity. are you ashamed of your own ethnicity or what? lmao.
Vietnamese and still worships Americans

well that's questionable, because you haven't posted anything convincing, like some statistical evidence for example. you merely made a claim and said "it's true" and you expect me to believe you?:lul:
There are so many.i'm a graycel, I can't post images.

Guy in the thumbnail looks Balkan

Sorry bro wrong thread.
my brain is fried man.... im so fucking stupid

I wanted to respond to another thread, somehow ended up here.
My bad

Walk around Istanbul. You won't need stats
i wouldn't care anyways. my personality doesn't revolve around how white i look or how many white women i can get with. seems like that's a you problem.

Gaslighting. This thread was about how, ricecels can't Geomaxx. And the post on r/Asian masculinity was cope, because, women aren't into Asians, despite kpop halo. I argued that slavic women(Russians mainly) are into Turks and arabs which is true. There are so many Turkish, Russian couples. And you ricecels argued that Asians slay in Poland, which is not true.
Do you think I could pull Russian foids in Russia as a chinese mongolian?

Kek true. :feelskek:
Difference here is I'm a white caucasion. You aren't.

Everyone white worships, everyone, but, again, the difference is I have whiteness in my genes.

90% of my extended family as peach/pink skin, I have multiple relatives with hazel/green/blue eyes, 2 of my sisters are brunettes. Think that warrants enough of a reason for my case to be different than yours.

2 of my cousins and sister

Screenshot 20231223 014302 Gallery
Abea361e 67a1 4bbc 8d90 e3d4741601bc