Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone else obsessed with a certain era of history?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i would do anything to time travel to the 1990s. i don't know why but they've always fascinated me for some reason. it was the decade where the internet became popular but people weren't walking around with phones (well, no smartphones at least). life in America seemed a lot better. also i would want to interview the columbine shooters and ask them why they truly did it. because that decade took place before i was born it feels like an eternity yet 1999 was only 6 years before i came into this world. idk i guess it just seemed like a cool era to be alive.

oldfags (doesn't matter if you're in the us or not), tell me what they were like please

Last edited:
I'm mostly nostalgic of the 70's, I love the music and the fashion. Kinda wish I was there to see it

i would do anything to time travel to the 1990s. i don't know why but they've always fascinated me for some reason. it was the decade where the internet became popular but people weren't walking around with phones.
I was a kid in 1998 and i consider 198-2001 to be the best years. But make no mistake, even without Tinder there were incels. You had to approach a woman sitting on a bench or a noisy bar, introduce yourself and, no mistakes allowed.

Guaranteed some antisemitic racist retard will come here and say time of holocaust or black slavery. I guarantee it.

I'm more obsessed with way back ancient history, like ancient Rome and Greece, back when men could be ruthless as fuck and do anything to gain power

i would do anything to time travel to the 1990s. i don't know why but they've always fascinated me for some reason. it was the decade where the internet became popular but people weren't walking around with phones (well, no smartphones at least). life in America seemed a lot better. also i would want to interview the columbine shooters and ask them why they truly did it. because that decade took place before i was born it feels like an eternity yet 1999 was only 6 years before i came into this world. idk i guess it just seemed like a cool era to be alive.

oldfags (doesn't matter if you're in the us or not), tell me what they were like please
Yeah operation bagration was my favourite

dunno why but i have nostalgia for the 2000's and 2010's. more so early 2010's

Yes, The Nazi Deutschland

I’m really interested with the 18th and 19th century. So many ways of thought emerged from that era than in any other period in history.

I'm more obsessed with way back ancient history, like ancient Rome and Greece, back when men could be ruthless as fuck and do anything to gain power

2000's because it was my childhood, and has all childhood memories

It was the decade where everybody was enthusiastic about technology and how it would change the world in so many good ways.
The decade of gameboys, PS1, weird japanese watches with a calculator, it was an age of technological exploration.
Companies were testing many things and seeing what would stick.

Anime was hard to find and only nerds were into it. No way to rewatch an episode if you missed the broadcast.

Overall, a good balance between onscreen time and IRL activities.

Back in 300 BC days it was very different

It was alright, it wasn't perfect. Talking to people was easier back then and people were less apprehensive to talking with strangers. With no internet people were forced by necessity to talk face to face with one another, unlike the alienating ways we do things now through electronic mediums. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Get lost teenager this isn't the site for you.

I feel exactly the same way. I would go back to the '90s and early 2000s as well. Good music and video games from those times too.

Last edited:
1979-1989 Soviet Afghan War

No, but reading about the past is interesting in hindsight that the current world is utterly terrible and fucked up beyond all levels.

yeah the future when im fucking buried 6ft under

Hell, anything beats this cucked-out Jew/nigger planet time we live in now.

I just want to return to 2005

i fuck with Ancient Greece and mythology in general.

I'm an oldcel 90s kid, the best time of my life was in the late 90s to mid 2000s. I was a loser in high school obviously but I genuinely enjoyed those early days of PC gaming and Play Station 2. There was Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Diablo, CS 1.5, Resident evil 1-4, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo, GTA3, etc... Internet cafes was a thing and LAN parties was a thing. I enjoyed meeting other ricecels from other local high schools in those internet Cafes. Best time of my life.

I heard the 80s was even better. That was the first truly modern decade. I'd say the early 2010s was when the foids started becoming extremely hypergamous and degenerate. All of the 80s movies and songs are iconic to this day.

As of now in the 2020s, it literally is a done fuckin deal. As in ITS FUCKIN CLEAR AS DAY that America is in a major decline. The only question is how steep is the slope.

Last edited:
The '90's sucked just as bad as all the other years and decades. Only blue pilled tards think otherwise