Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anyone else read the ban appeals?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
They're seriously fucking hilarious watching the mods and Godmin school these idiots. Just spent a good 30 minutes reading them laughing like hell:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Good work boys!

Over for gloatcels

Lol at fems who think they can shit this place up.

JFL at trusting the admin. He'd probably wouldn't mind selling us off to the FBI for a couple thousand dollars.

JFL at trusting the admin. He'd probably wouldn't mind selling us off to the FBI for a couple thousand dollars.
To get sold out youd have to have committed a crime of some sort. Are you implying you have something to worry about ;)

To get sold out youd have to have committed a crime of some sort. Are you implying you have something to worry about ;)
If you're living in Europe 90% of the posts here would be considered hate crime. But I even fear, despite being in the US, that the FBI might be onto me, since I criticize AOC laws.

If you're living in Europe 90% of the posts here would be considered hate crime. But I even fear, despite being in the US, that the FBI might be onto me, since I criticize AOC laws.
True the hate crime laws are bullshit over there. And just being critical of the age of consent isn't a crime. Although they would likely worry you're a pedocel and maybe keep an eye on you

True the hate crime laws are bullshit over there. And just being critical of the age of consent isn't a crime. Although they would likely worry you're a pedocel and maybe keep an eye on you
That's the thing. Fuck (((them))).
A pedo in America is an 18+ male who is attracted to a woman under 18.

I read it for laughs because the rules thread is so easily found and the rules seem so simple.

I read them. I like seeing which fakecels are getting banned.

No what’s going on over there
Just people arguing over their bans and trying to lie about the reason they were banned or just acting like children in general.

It's a great read

Just people arguing over their bans and trying to lie about the reason they were banned or just acting like children in general.

It's a great read

I’ll eventually get over there I guess, just too much good shit to peruse elsewhere

They're seriously fucking hilarious watching the mods and Godmin school these idiots. Just spent a good 30 minutes reading them laughing like hell:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Good work boys!
I very much agree, rename it to the "comedic theater slapstick galore" section.
"I had a bad day. Life isn't fair. Free me up"

Attachments

• 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg
    354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited: