Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else really need that motherly love

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
anyone else really need that motherly love

like a female u can cry your problems to, feel comfortable with, will always love you unconditionally

ive never had a relationship with my mom like that

but ive felt that feeling when talking to girls online(before mentioning my death tier height) but theyre kinda repulsed by it cos theyre not your mom and all girls wants you to be this strong stoic man

or when i had that therapy session earlier i wanted to do it with a woman therapist because when she sympathised with me or hearted my messages it helps me feel that feeling.

how can i get this?

I think you can get this from here. Who volunteers and give this bad boy a good spank and make him cry on your shoulder.

Jokes aside, unfortunately you do not have that with your mother, i can relate that. I think that if a female really loves you and take care of you, you can probably get a taste from it, but it wouldnt be the same as from your mother in general.

Maybe oxytocin is what you desire to feel, there should be alternative ways to get it. But i doubt that's what you want to get.

its all tiresome, i never got any affection by anyone.