Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else rotmogs me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Finished 107 episodes of Dragon Ball Z in 3 days at 2.5× speed. Must be a world record. I've got uni work to do but I'm too lazy and unmotivated right now. I just wake up, watch anime, scroll my YouTube feed and watch nothing just scroll like a cuck robot, post here and repeat.
I'm 21 already, people my age are partying and creating healthy memories with their friends meanwhile I'm here watching stupid animes.

Images 2

I think the hilarious thing is that you've identified the problem and yet continue the same routine.

Humans are quite interesting

20210122 185144

I think the hilarious thing is that you've identified the problem and yet continue the same routine.

Humans are quite interesting

View attachment 433523
It's tough man. I had fever so I was bed ridden the past 3 days.
I missed my gym today and yesterday and it's taking a big toll on me. I'm feeling extra depressed tbh

It's tough man. I had fever so I was bed ridden the past 3 days.
I missed my gym today and yesterday and it's taking a big toll on me. I'm feeling extra depressed tbh
It's understandable. It's extremely hard to get back into a routine, especially when you feel guilty for missing days, and thus lose the energy you need.

I will say however that it's extremely worth it to push through the depression and hit the gym again. You'll feel a thousand times better and won't get that worthless feeling.

Also try and set dedicated times to studying for uni. All you really need is at least two hours. I graduated on deans list from online college (Gorilla) in January, and I've only ever studied max 2-3 hours

i'm NEET i automatically rot mog you

It's understandable. It's extremely hard to get back into a routine, especially when you feel guilty for missing days, and thus lose the energy you need.

I will say however that it's extremely worth it to push through the depression and hit the gym again. You'll feel a thousand times better and won't get that worthless feeling.

Also try and set dedicated times to studying for uni. All you really need is at least two hours. I graduated on deans list from online college (Gorilla) in January, and I've only ever studied max 2-3 hours
Daam good advice, hving set time for seems the best way.

"healthy memories"

I've been ldaring for 5 months now.

Finished 107 episodes of Dragon Ball Z in 3 days at 2.5× speed. Must be a world record. I've got uni work to do but I'm too lazy and unmotivated right now. I just wake up, watch anime, scroll my YouTube feed and watch nothing just scroll like a cuck robot, post here and repeat.
I'm 21 already, people my age are partying and creating healthy memories with their friends meanwhile I'm here watching stupid animes.

View attachment 433522
I've been in front of a computer most of my life when I'm not out working to pay rent or grocery bills. My whole life is one giant waste of time, of which I can hardly remember anything.

I watched all of DB/Z/GT including the movies over a SUMMER in 2001 and I thought that was pathetic. You sir have a medal.

Course 20 years later nothing has changed for me.

You must not be studying anything interesting at uni. You should change majors so you can continue with your current routine for additional years.