Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else talk to themselves a lot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I find I'm talking to myself more and more. I pretend I'm arguing with a person and saying what I really wanted go say to them. Years of staying in my room have taken its toll. If you heard me you'd think I'm batshit

Yes. I also talk to myself a lot.

I argue with myself and I lose

Yes I have, it’s probably a mechanism to keep you sane and to process your thoughts. I speak to myself as if I’m really speaking to someone else, it’s wired when I think about it.

I find I'm talking to myself more and more. I pretend I'm arguing with a person and saying what I really wanted go say to them. Years of staying in my room have taken its toll. If you heard me you'd think I'm batshit
I used to have an imaginary gf and talk to her a lot. She didn't even say a thing, she just nodded and acted goofy. I still talk to her some times

I used to have an imaginary gf and talk to her a lot. She didn't even say a thing, she just nodded and acted goofy. I still talk to her some times
That's some next level shit buddy

Yes. I thought it was weird. Well it's still weird, but at least I'm not the only one doing it.

I do, but not out loud.

That's some next level shit buddy
I went as far as to holding doors open for her and telling her to wait outside before taking a shit cuz she would follow me around everywhere. This is what inceldom does to a man JFL

All the time. About everything. Except when I'm around people but sometimes it comes out. Then it's really embarrassing but it doesn't matter because my looks already put me at the lowest respect level possible, not losing anything
I went as far as to holding doors open for her and telling her to wait outside before taking a shit cuz she would follow me around everywhere. This is what inceldom does to a man JFL
Do you hear voices too

Sometimes I like to pace the floor while having a inner monologue with myself.

I respond to past conversations or events I had in life to myself lmao

You can't do that in public as an ugly guy unless you want to get made fun of. Only women and chads are allowed to get away with do weird things like that.

LMAO. You guys are just peasants in this matter, i talk to myself so many hours a day the shrinks give me anti-neurotics. JFL at you.
If you could see the level of issolation and repression I had to withstand for 34 years you will be as mad as me.

Yes, constantly. I've tried to stop, but I'm lonely and it's addictive.

Constantly. It improves my mental focus and I feel it's a good cope against loneliness.

Yes I have conversations and act out scenarios

Well... yeah. Who the hell else am I supposed to talk to?

I once asked myself out on a date and got brutally rejected.

I once asked myself out on a date and got brutally rejected.
Brutal.

When i did that i had to tell myself, "Nohomo bro, we'll just hang out and talk..."

You probably freaked yourself out by being too needy.

Try again sometime after a shower.

Constantly. I don't have conversations with a loli imouto tulpa or anything, but I often mutter my thoughts out loud to myself when I'm alone (most of the time)

Pretty much the only person I regularly talk to

All the fucking time. Sometimes I slip up and do it infront of coworkers. Sometimes I walk around with an ear peice to pretend I'm talking on the phone.

I still have so many imaginary friends. They're the only ones who stayed my friends all these years. My imaginary gf even gets jealous when I look at other girls.

The hardest thing about being in a mental facility is pretending you don't see or talk to anyone who isn't there. It's so fucking boring acting like a normie NPC.

Only when I drive alone.

All the time.

Only when I'm tired I start playing characters that give wild and crazy speeches.

All the time boyo all the time.

Do you physically imagine her. Like how schizophrenic people imagine people in the same plain of existence?. Or is it inside your head like a dream or a fabricated memory?.

I've always dreamed of having imaginary gf or even just friends.

Do you physically imagine her. Like how schizophrenic people imagine people in the same plain of existence?. Or is it inside your head like a dream or a fabricated memory?.

I've always dreamed of having imaginary gf or even just friends.
I just use my imagination. I'm not schizophrenic unfortunately.

Only when I go to sleep, I spend an hour talking to myself or something about anything.

Yes but i make sure I don't talk out loud, Or I will be labeled as crazy among other things

I imagine conversations in my head