Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else with an imaginary girlfriend?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I always picture her in my head everywhere I go. For instance when I'm in bed I visualize her hugging me from behind, and when I'm on the bus I visualize her sitting next to me.

It's like she's following me, imaginary gf >>>>>>>>>> disgusting real physics roast beef

:feelzez::feelsgah:

I do have my waifu pillow, I talk to her sometimes

Yeah I often day dream about that

No, but I just so happen to know a guy who's an expert when it comes to these kind of things. I'll give him a call and see what he can do for you...

@-EndlessVirginity-

I always picture her in my head everywhere I go. For instance when I'm in bed I visualize her hugging me from behind, and when I'm on the bus I visualize her sitting next to me.

It's like she's following me,
I have imaginary gf but even i'm not that bad
i only imagine her when in my bed

No, just pain.

Reached level of imagining that I am girl

Hard to even call her imaginary anymore tbh, considering that I have conversations with her.

Only when I'm drunk and trying to fall asleep.

I have pillow cope, I don’t care if other incels say it’s stupid. I am enjoying myself right now with a soft cute vampire.

No but I wish I could

It's like she's following me, imaginary gf >>>>>>>>>> disgusting real physics roast beef

Yes I do get that feeling sometimes, it's just (manageable) mental illness.

No. I want a female sex slave not girlfriend anymore. my mind doesn't want an femake partner for anything but sex. intellectual discussion or even fun is impossible with them and I can't imagine a female where it would be possible

Imaginary girlfriend is better than your standard foid. No venereal disease, no pregnancy, no divorce rape, no getting #metoo'd

Having an imaginary GF is High IQ tbh ngl

I can't realistically dream a girlfriend ever since I took the blackpill.

yeah i do i call him bruce in moments of insanity my mind calls to him. And he always says :"how u been bro" and always responds with "yeah yeah you are good you are doing good " or "its gonna be fine bro"