Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else live in his imaginary world?

pain and hate

pain and hate

Banned
-
I always live in my own fantasy world and even when I'm walking in public or I'm sitting at my desk while wageslaving I imagine a fictive girlfriend or imaginary things next to me in general and I talk to them in my head. I'm creating whole parallel universes in my head and play pretend like children do jfl.
Does anyone do this aswell?

daydreaming is amazing cope

im always lost in my own thoughts and its great

daydreaming is amazing cope

im always lost in my own thoughts and its great
True I don't think I would survive wageslaving without daydreaming, I just sit there at work and literally say nothing for 10 hours straight.

I built an entire world with its own story with a friend of mine and any sane person would send us into the psychatry for how absurd everything is

this, especially while wageslaving

I live in this fake world only when Im drunk.

Of course. I'm a tourist in the real world.

I live in multiple realities.

Yes, I also daydream a lot. It's soothing and I can forget about my situation at least for a moment.

I had 2 imaginary worlds. One normal and one 1000 light years away from my reach.

Normal one is just not being internet rabbit hole enthusiast. Just a regular guy getting normal formative experiences.

In second one I was imagining myself as 6ft3 guy with wavy hair who says and does retarded shit but gets away. Pure fantasy with some small fragments of my irl phenotype like green eyes, light brown hair etc.

Worst part is waking up from daydreaming and feeling that pain going from bladder to throat. Feels like fucking death.

Yeah I do. Its What I do everyday

I have a maladaptive daydream. I only think about it all day. This is making me unable to get on with my daily life.

Fantasymaxxing and making up scenarios in your head is a huge inceltrait, many times is tried to stop it but it was impossible.

Yes, I also love daydreaming. I like to imagine a gf walking next to me when I'm outside. I talk to her, and she often hugs to my side. I really like to do this in late hours when I smoke. It's quite nice. But sometimes it can be hurtfull. I once walked in late hours daydreaming and thinking of a real gf, but all of suden there was a young couple on my way cuddling. All I wanted just in front of my eyes, inaccesable. Showing feelings in public shoud be punishable by torures

Every single night without fail before I fall asleep I close my eyes think hard about the life I wish I had. I've spent hundreds of hours in this dream world and I really love it even though it makes me mega depressed it also makes me happy to escape to.
Now if only I could actually have a fucking dream where I'm in this world to make it feel just a bit more real. :feelsbadman:

Yah, stills happens sometimes when I'm thinking creatively, whether I'm drawing / writing, I'll usually put myself in the character I'm writing about's place and imagine having a gf, even build a drama around it like a fucking movie or whatever; hell, even add some comedic influence like from a sitcom or some shit. Yah... shit sucks when you "wake up" from the daydream and realize you're a loser.