Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else's brain fails to register women as human beings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I don't mean that in an edgy way. I legitimately have a hard time accepting that i'm actually talking to a real person. I always have to analyze their facial features. I'm like "okay so there's the nose, there's the mouth, there are her eyes" etc. I desperately try to find similarities between women and myself. I guess this is all because our lives are so drastically different. A subhuman and a foid live in 2 different realities :feelsbadman:

Yeah to me women are toilet cumrags with child like behavior

Go swipe and stfu retard

I don't mean that in an edgy way. I legitimately have a hard time accepting that i'm actually talking to a real person. I always have to analyze their facial features. I'm like "okay so there's the nose, there's the mouth, there are her eyes" etc. I desperately try to find similarities between women and myself. I guess this is all because our lives are so drastically different. A subhuman and a foid live in 2 different realities :feelsbadman:
Guilty as charged:feelsautistic:

fail? no, i perfectly know they have no sentience based on decades of real life experiences and collective evidence by communities from studies, data to anecdotal evidence that all connect to the conclusion that foids are narcissistic sadistic creatures.

Last edited:
Nope, I just want to have a nice, long relaxing conversation when I message locals of course, not attempting to get any pleasure. :feelsEhh:

yea whenever i talk to women (almost always online) it's like i use a different part of my brain that doesn't actually try to say the most insightful/interesting thing but rather whatever i know will give me the best results

It's not failing to register them as human beings. It knows they are not human beings. It's functioning properly.

I always have to analyze their facial features. I'm like "okay so there's the nose, there's the mouth, there are her eyes" etc. I desperately try to find similarities between women and myself.
Trans/gender dysphoria energy.
Especially in the highlighted sentence.

You should do that too. yousa chad :feelsokman:

what zero pussy does to a mfer

I have no problem considering them human beings, but I do taking them seriously as fellow adults.

"Women are incomplete men"
-Aristotle :chad:

Yes because I rarely have interactions with girls my age it feels weird on the rare occasion I do talk to them.
i rarely have interactions with foids at all

Women aren’t human they are a different species tbh:bigbrain:

I don't think they are humans. I get anxious when I see a woman around me. What the fuck is a sex doll doing near me?? Who abandoned it??

Soyciety wants us uggos mentally castrated, I just pass among them like if I were a shark that can't smell the blood in their preys. Back in my studying years I got really nervous when some teacher forced random groupal works and there were foids in them that had to interact with me. Most of time they just didn't and talked between themselves all the time, I never got invited to work in it with them in their houses neither, it just magically happened that the next day all the work was already done and I was like wtf.

They are Parasites in human disguise

AI s on Autopilot , Just Dont Take Them Serious watsoever

@Restart80 what do you mean? That’s the point of Tinder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back