Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone ever had a Chad therapist?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
To all the mentalcels who tried the therapy thing... we read a lot on incel boards about encounters with clueless foid therapists and older soyish looking cucks - or they present themselves as blue-pilled at least, because that is what they want their patients to ultimately be.

What if your therapist was a 6'3 blonde Chad psychiatrist-in-training, who is around the same age as you?

young-doctor-serious-stock-picture-1335068.jpg

chadlite but i was like 12

What if your therapist was a 6'3 blonde Chad psychiatrist-in-training, who is around the same age as you?

young-doctor-serious-stock-picture-1335068.jpg
I would just take the first session of that 'torture' and then never come back again to that so called 'theraphy'

no the dude was an old normie and I only had 2 sessions

Social workers/therapists are usually socialmaxxed low inhib Chad lites who are surprisingly moneymaxxed because they scam the government.

most therapist I got over the years were cliueles bluepilled people. but between those I can tell you I did find a feminist foid, and a feminist man who was the most radical of them all. trying to brainwash me with the patriarchy stuff and so on. I left for good that asehole. Not chads though, althought I still have many years of theraoy till I die LOL

Imagine a truecel autist going to therapy, where would the truecel even start?

Having a normie therapist is cucked in the first place -- let alone a Chad therapist

most therapist I got over the years were cliueles bluepilled people. but between those I can tell you I did find a feminist foid, and a feminist man who was the most radical of them all. trying to brainwash me with the patriarchy stuff and so on. I left for good that asehole. Not chads though, althought I still have many years of theraoy till I die LOL

You need to do therapy for your NEETbuxx and autismbuxx?

Having a normie therapist is cucked in the first place -- let alone a Chad therapist

This is why I made the thread.

It would be the cruelest fate the Gods/universe could deal you... a genetically disadvantaged, subhuman defective gets to explain to a slayer soon-to-be-very-high-status Brahmin in training why life went wrong for him... and revealing to him his innermost secrets, insecurities, traumas, painful memories of a loveless shit existence and other stuff you'd otherwise never reveal to other humans.

It has to be the most suicifuel scenario possible.

Last edited:
When I was in college, therapy was """"free""""" so I went. I requested a male (obviously), and it was a whitewashed tall bbc, of course with a white GF. You can call that a Chad/Tyrone whatever you want. He was a nice guy but not that helpful, no surprise.

You need to do therapy for your NEETbuxx and autismbuxx?
Most definatelly man. Semi autistic (not full), and NEETbuxx (I've just learnt what it means now LOL). Gonna enter a madhouse next year, gonna see alot of foid therapists and foid social workers LOL

he was an old dude, normal looking. i went for 2 sessions, and since i felt it was dumb, i stopped going

not much else to say tbh
What about it was dumb (need this information for my gang stalking vigilante organization)