Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 foids are obsessing over a chad from my group right now

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I am having a lecture and 2 foids that are sitting in front of me right now are drooling over some Chad from our group who I don’t even know. Judging by his instagram he is a 6’4+ handsome blonde blue eyed typical chad. Btw the 2 foids are ugly asf

All foid want chad!!!!!!

All foid want chad!!!!!!
much in the same way all men want stacy. We just arent delusional and so shallow as to base our understanding of people purely on looks.

much in the same way all men want stacy.
? pardon me
there are landwhales, sheboons , autistic , handicapped , midget , leprosy ridden , missing limbs, mute , amputee , burnt with half their face missing foids in long - term relationships with children and family.
wht are you talking about

I am having a lecture and 2 foids that are sitting in front of me right now are drooling over some Chad from our group who I don’t even know. Judging by his instagram he is a 6’4+ handsome blonde blue eyed typical chad. Btw the 2 foids are ugly asf
lmao, you're a fakecel, they're actually drooling over you!

much in the same way all men want stacy. We just arent delusional and so shallow as to base our understanding of people purely on looks.
stacy scare me, i want a decently ugly gf who will love me

? pardon me
there are landwhales, sheboons , autistic , handicapped , midget , leprosy ridden , missing limbs, mute , amputee , burnt with half their face missing foids in long - term relationships with children and family.
wht are you talking about
did you even read the second sentence? Of women will always find some beta cuck to provide for them, but all men are attracted to a stacy, doesnt mean we'll get her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back