Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever look at thier parents and realize that in some way it's directly thier fault you ended up incel?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I mean, I know it sounds shallow as hell, but I might just feel as if its me but honestly looking at my parents even in pics from thier younger years makes me realize how genetically fucked I am.

it's not only a genetic reason but also how i was raised

yeah, i had chad potential but it seems like they didn`t care at all about me

Yes I look just like my dad who would’ve been a ricecel in today’s generation.

Absolutely. The did a terrible job similar to the parenting you would expect from a drug addict but the never even did drugs. Just retarded I guess.

It's not shallow at all. We didn't choose our shit genes and our shit lives. Fuck some inconsiderate breeders for imposing this existence on a being without any consideration for what that being will likely have to endure. These cunts just mindlessly pop out kids just to satisfy their ego and societal pressures and then they get all surprise pikachu face when it turns out parenting has some actual responsibilities attached to it beyond treating your child like some pet.

Rationally I don't see how any incel can be a natalist after experiencing inceldom, though I can sympathize with those instinctual urges to fuck and leave a legacy. It simply isn't moral though.

Shitty parents + bad genes = inceldom!

We can blame society and culture all we want, but our parents have a lot to answer, most of them did nothing to help our situation, I've seen this happen many many times, really ugly kids and adolescents wearing braces, doing surgeries and treatments, being educated about social interactions, good parents really concerned about milestones not being met, etc and etc... those kids have all turned out to be at least normies later in life, were normal our ugly kids without family support have become losers and some even incels/outcasts when bad things happened and parents where not there to support or guide their kids to develop their lives and potentials!

My parents could have save me from a lot of misery so many f*cking times if they had intervened when things were getting really off-track, like acne, braces, gynecomastia, etc and etc, they did nothing, they were completely unaware of the social repercussions and all the pain I was facing and that I'd have to face even worse later in life.

Completely idiots!

Yes it is always them. They are totally responsible. Mutation happen. And stupid people dont know this and have children at the age when they should be having grand children. Parents should be held liable for our suffering too.
Shitty parents + bad genes = inceldom!
Blackpill

My dad was a Chad, even tho I'm taller than him.

If he broke up with my mom he would be single for the rest of his life.

Finding pussy in Guyana in the 90s was so easy.

Last edited:
You are the problem. Your dad got laid. But not you. :feelsmage:

Godamn. Looks like you might be trucel. Is it scoliosis
if be honest i dont know, i just have really big hump, maybe that`s because i always was really fat and my back fucked up, i have limbs of 6.2 dude but rn 5.10

Of course it's their fault.

I fucking hate my dumbass foid mother. I woukd literally come home crying from getting my ass beat or getting jumped and no on would care. Not the techers, not the students, nobody.

When your son comes home crying with bruises and cuts from getting jumped saying he doesn’t want to go to school, YOU DONT SEND HIM BACK.

Lack of proper parenting fucked my life up and she fails to realize it. Now I only talk to my mother if I need something from her. Fuck her ngl

It’s entirely their fault

they shouldn’t have reproduced

My Asian mom definitely fucked me up with her genes, I'm sure of that. But my white dad was a high tier normie in looks just extremely high inhib and couldn't socialize for shit. So he had to find a woman who would worship him regardless of how he acted. My dad could've probably got with a 5/10 white women if he just wasn't so socially inept. But really I'm no different when It comes to socializing so it's not like I'm really qualified to judge him based off of that. So I'm pretty much just an ethnic manlet version of him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back