Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever tried salvia?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
If so what was it like? How did you smoke it? What extract? I've done shrooms before but never this. I've always been intrigued though (and it's mostly legal I think).

If so what was it like? How did you smoke it? What extract? I've done shrooms before but never this. I've always been intrigued though (and it's mostly legal I think).
no officer.

It doesn't sound like a pleasent experience, especially not if you have an abused dog brain

I'm scared of it. I think the more natural psychiactive drugs might be a good cope for some people but I'm not sure I want to risk it. I don't want to be one of those people who breaks their brain permenantly because the drugs activate a hidden schizophrenia gene or something. It happened to a guy I knew because he smoked too much weed and had too many psychoactive drugs and one day it just pushed him over the edge, now he is completely mentally unstable and has to he taken care of all the time.

Also salvia apparently makes your body almost freeze up or go borderline comatose for a very short period of time. It's scary because you don't move the whole time, not even your eyes. And there is no telling what you will see during the trip. I knew 2 guys in my first year of uni who lived in my dorm building and they both did it.

I thought you said saliva