Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone feel completely disconnected from their culture/ethnicity?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
im mixed white/negro and usually us hybrids tend to listen to shitty rap, sag our pants, hit on girls, talk shit in public, be loud and obnoxious etc whilst im rather the opposite. i not only feel white but i feel like the subculture of white most far away from hybrid negro/white culture as possible. ive even had bullies in school about a decade ago give me shit for not acting like this. what about you guys?

not at all but Idgaf

I feel like I am the only one who's thoughts and actions aren't pre-determined in my town, others are just slaves who put on a smiley face and pretend everything is perfect other than people who are ugly even tho it's 100% out of their control

Ethnic in Western world

Women can assimilate

Men cannot

Hunter said:
SeifEsteem said:
Ethnic in Western world
Women can assimilate
Men cannot
thats not what i meant.

You are an ethnic. Your white parent might not think so and maybe you don't either but you are ethnic because that's how people treat you mulatto dog

Blacks won't ever accept you and whites won't ever take your ghetto ass in

You have no place in either group unless you become a bitch or a caricature

Yes. I never felt spanish, or European. When i was a kid i thought i was an alien, and as an early teen i thought i was adopted. A few years ago i started believing in reincarnation, so i thought i was a tibetan. Now i know im just fucking ugly and retarded, with no social skills whatsoever... Alienated from humanity as a whole because of my subhuman genes. I just want to die...

IsolationHurts said:
Yes. I never felt spanish, or European. When i was a kid i thought i was an alien, and as an early teen i thought i was adopted. A few years ago i started believing in reincarnation, so i thought i was a tibetan. Now i know im just fucking ugly and retarded, with no social skills whatsoever... Alienated from humanity as a whole because of my subhuman genes. I just want to die...
which spanish region?

nausea said:
which spanish region?

Andalucía. The hottest spanish women live here. They usually go around half naked. I hate this place. But im afraid of... everything. So here i am. Waiting death.

IsolationHurts said:
nausea said:
which spanish region?
Andalucía. The hottest spanish women live here. They usually go around half naked. I hate this place. But im afraid of... everything. So here i am. Waiting death.
I only put foot on catalogna

Yeah I don't feel like a german either.

IsolationHurts said:

I would probably kill myself If I had to live there

I love my ethnicity but I hate myself

There's just so many fucking chads... mogging the fuck out of you. You question why you're even that race..

IsolationHurts said:
Now i know im just fucking ugly and retarded, with no social skills whatsoever... 

same bro. im relieved now that i have accepted that fact. the mental gymnastics i took to pull off constantly to justify me constantly being retarded was a mental strain on my already weak, slow brain. much easier to accept the truth.

Hunter said:
same bro. im relieved now that i have accepted that fact. the mental gymnastics i took to pull off constantly to justify me constantly being retarded was a mental strain on my already weak, slow brain. much easier to accept the truth.

Agree. Now life is simple but hard. Simple because now i know why im like an alien in this planet, no need to keep searching for an answer (and believe me, ive read too much). Hard because all i can do is wait until lung cancer ends my fucking life or i just cant stand anymore and kill myself. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Bx3_xiqSU

I live in a constant state of fear and misery....