Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait : You feel completely alienated from and zero connection to your culture

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★★
I think a defining trait of Incels, especially non western ethnic incels is their complete
Automatic dissociation from their culture and religion.

I am a curry born in Curryland and I feel zero connection with Curry Religion and culture. I feel no sense of unity or kinsmanship with other curries like Blacks, Rice and Sandmen do. Infact due to the inter ethnic community/caste racism I faced from fellow curries a deep rooted hatred of the Republic of India and all it's inhabitants has been ingrained in me. The only people who I can truly call my own are the curries who belong to my particular ethno religious community and honestly I don't like them or relate to them either.

When you grow up within a certain community you pick up their values, way of thinking and morality. Well that isn't me. I see Curry Values, way of thinking and morality as supremely cucked and slavish. Curry values is essentially being a slave betabuxx cuck for your parents and then for your arranged marriag ugly wife(who will probably cheat on you) and raising more genetically cursed minijeets. Curries are extremely braggart, unintellectual and perverted. They brag about things which no one cares about, sometimes just lie outright. They have zero intellectual and critical thinking skills. That's why millions of them happily bathe in shit and drink cowpiss and don't even question it for one minute. Not only this if some dares to voice any contrary thoughts to their shitfest groupthink they will just harass him into shutting up and force him to bathe in shit like them. If their Hindu Gurus ask them to let him fuck their wives they will happily oblige. Curry morality is essentially claiming to be good and brave while scamming everyone and running away like a pussy whenever a single confrontation happens. Curries claim to be sexually puritan unlike promiscious Westerners yet curry males are the biggest creeps and rapists in the world while 70% of curry women cheat on their spouses. Curries have crab in bucket mentality and will often drag each other down than helping. I have literally zero respect for my people, ethnicity or culture because it hasn't produced anything worth respecting.

Having no tribe or community to call as your own is a very big deathnic incel trait.

Eastern cultures are subhuman no cap

i have no culture where i live.
just survive and don't die from hot weather or poverty.

Same, I feel zero connections to people from my race and culture. I can't to relate to anyone other than some poorcels and manlets.

Think what you describe is mostly down to a) the internet connecting what were formerly isolated enclaves with the wider world and b) technological progress having such an extrem impact on daily life & societal norms. Tech affecting everyday life leads to the generational gap being larger than ever before. The older generation can't relate to what it's like to grow up with any kind of information you want at your finger tips at all times.

If you completly control the flow of information, you can keep people united behind w/e nonsense believe you want. Now that that's not longer possible, the younger generation will have many somewhat smarter + relatively high in "openness to new experiences" kind of individuals who absorb knowledge about the world from online sources which can't be reconciled with their society's traditional model of the world.

Similar things happen in western countries, too. My family had a bunch of old values and ideas from the time after the war and nothing reached me in any way. The internet, TV and books showed me early on the differend types of people that were out there and gave me ideas about the world that I found to be self-evidently superior to w/e garbage my parents had learned when they were still young.

What makes it worse for ethnics is that ~Western Europe conquered the world, so your culture is now coexisting with the cultures that beat its ass in the race for world domination. It makes it feel inherently less desirable to integrate into a society when that society is not the top dog. You can directly compare what your culture is like and achieved to what other cultures are like and some will have fill the lower ranks of the competition.

Though, obviously, not being bound to the community through human relationships / a partner is only gonna make it worse.

I don't particularly feel it either because I don't look like a native. My sister and my mother do, but I'm much darker than them. My dad was kind of darker skinned too. Unfortunately I look very racially ambigious, confirmed even by others, so I don't fit in these northern european latitudes.

the younger generation will have many somewhat smarter + relatively high in "openness to new experiences" kind of individuals who absorb knowledge about the world from online sources which can't be reconciled with their society's traditional model of the world.
nah zoomer curries are just as retarded like their boomer versions.

I don't endulge in culture

I think a defining trait of Incels, especially non western ethnic incels is their complete
Automatic dissociation from their culture and religion.

I am a curry born in Curryland and I feel zero connection with Curry Religion and culture. I feel no sense of unity or kinsmanship with other curries like Blacks, Rice and Sandmen do. Infact due to the inter ethnic community/caste racism I faced from fellow curries a deep rooted hatred of the Republic of India and all it's inhabitants has been ingrained in me. The only people who I can truly call my own are the curries who belong to my particular ethno religious community and honestly I don't like them or relate to them either.

When you grow up within a certain community you pick up their values, way of thinking and morality. Well that isn't me. I see Curry Values, way of thinking and morality as supremely cucked and slavish. Curry values is essentially being a slave betabuxx cuck for your parents and then for your arranged marriag ugly wife(who will probably cheat on you) and raising more genetically cursed minijeets. Curries are extremely braggart, unintellectual and perverted. They brag about things which no one cares about, sometimes just lie outright. They have zero intellectual and critical thinking skills. That's why millions of them happily bathe in shit and drink cowpiss and don't even question it for one minute. Not only this if some dares to voice any contrary thoughts to their shitfest groupthink they will just harass him into shutting up and force him to bathe in shit like them. If their Hindu Gurus ask them to let him fuck their wives they will happily oblige. Curry morality is essentially claiming to be good and brave while scamming everyone and running away like a pussy whenever a single confrontation happens. Curries claim to be sexually puritan unlike promiscious Westerners yet curry males are the biggest creeps and rapists in the world while 70% of curry women cheat on their spouses. Curries have crab in bucket mentality and will often drag each other down than helping. I have literally zero respect for my people, ethnicity or culture because it hasn't produced anything worth respecting.

Having no tribe or community to call as your own is a very big deathnic incel trait.
There is no damn thing called a culture

It is just a complex system of creating applied art in real life so this is heavily depends on genetic but mostly hormonal to do all those things.

Yeah I have no connection to my cultural roots, langauge, tradition or any of that, except unlike my sister I don't get to bask in the hedonism of the west since I can't thugmaxx. NevER began

This is what I keep telling the Western people

I live in the west, and western culture is completely shit. In a nutshell it's this.

Life was so much better when I was a kid.

I feel to a some degree although I was raised and influenced mostly by books, not a culture through community.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back