Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone feel like their life lacks depth because of all the things they missed out on?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
No friendship groups, no girls, no sex, no relationships, no breakups, no kids, no grownup friendship circles, no tales of wild partying, no cool stories to tell about times we hung out and went on trips. Just a void of copes and meaningless hobbies that nobody cares about.

Spend a weekend with me and you'll learn everything there is to know about me.

maxresdefault.jpg
SIG_Pro_by_Augustas_Didzgalvis.jpg
analiz-fotograf-rusya-satan-2-fuzelerini-gosterdigi-iddiasi.png
images
1200px-200125-N-LH674-1073_USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_%28CVN-71%29.jpg
tsar-bomba-2.jpg

@MiSKiRaT :lasereyes:

Of course. The life of a non-NT man in a nutshell.

Imagine working so hard to be a betabuxx and then loosing half of your money and the possibility to see your kids. It is more than clear than normies should go MGTOW if they do not want to suffer the divorcepill, feminismpill and theyaremysonsyouarenotgoingtoseethemanymorepill, so present in western countries.

I have life full of memories and nostalgia from countless video games. IRL zero events since I got kicked out of the school.

No, but incels should own nukes

i am a 43 year old child

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back